Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Considering getting those but I’m undecided.. not a huge fan of grey ubs, but there’s something about those with the white heel cup that look dope

Same, the white heel cup is a nice touch to it. I'm still contemplating on getting it. I saw it was sold out on Livestock, then they got the restock.

Same, the white heel cup is a nice touch to it. I'm still contemplating on getting it. I saw it was sold out on Livestock, then they got the restock.
Couple places still have stock might scoop you them up before they go. Wonder what cws come out next

Don't forget there were Nike accounts literally everywhere back in the day and some retros would actually go on sale too. Today's Sportswear and SVP Vaughan used to have some solid line-ups and good drops back in the day. There was also this one sneaker store inside P-Mall (not TSW) that had releases and retros sitting inside just cuz no one knew the spot existed. Also, throwback to when Solestop was the OG resell shop and they didn't even charge rape back then. Used to be my go-to shop to look at gems that I couldn't afford.

Also, whoever brought up Athlete's World, thanks for bringing back some nostalgic moments. Brought a nice tear to my eye loool.

That spot inside PMALL was amazing (and legit), if you're talking about the one with all the soccer jerseys.

Debating as well. 4.0 fit TTS? I sized up .5 for the 2.0

For me, 2.0 I fit TTs. 3.0 I go half size down. 4.0's I fit TTS.

Couple places still have stock might scoop you them up before they go. Wonder what cws come out next

I returned my 5th year anniversary one's once I saw these grey four ones.
Had too many dark and navy colour UB in the collection.

I think I've gotten to the point with shoes where I don't have a TTS... Like I wear a 9.5 in all Ultra Boosts but some consortiums end up being a size 9. Always thought my TTS was a 9 but then I got a pair of Jordans that fit big in a size 9. And half of the basketball shoes I get are a size 9.5 because the midfoot is insanely tight on them. So what is TTS if every shoe fits differently?

Know exactly what you mean haha gotta add some colour in there. I passed on the anniversary ones like you said to many in that core black type of cw. How are these grey ones in person ? Thinking of copping but the vapormax coming out March 6 or 9th has my attention more

I think I've gotten to the point with shoes where I don't have a TTS... Like I wear a 9.5 in all Ultra Boosts but some consortiums end up being a size 9. Always thought my TTS was a 9 but then I got a pair of Jordans that fit big in a size 9. And half of the basketball shoes I get are a size 9.5 because the midfoot is insanely tight on them. So what is TTS if every shoe fits differently?

I agree with you on this. I went to see a Podiatrist a while back. Doctor told me my foot hovers between a 8.5 and a 9. For me, alot of Nike shoes I"ll go size 9. For UB and Adidas' weird screwed up sizing system. I'll go 8.5 or a 9. Keep in mind I have slight wide foot. I think as long as it doesn't give you discomfort wearing the shoes or doing physical activities. The size you go with should be ok.

Know exactly what you mean haha gotta add some colour in there. I passed on the anniversary ones like you said to many in that core black type of cw. How are these grey ones in person ? Thinking of copping but the vapormax coming out March 6 or 9th has my attention more

Thank God for Adidas generous return system lol. I haven't see these in person yet. Just a few on foot pics on reddit.
But so far I've only seen one guy review these shoes

Those oreo joints are tuff but the cage part being white throws it off a lil for me

upload_2018-3-2_13-39-14.jpeg

A lot of these employees have zero knowledge about any products, and simply just work there for a paycheck and/or because it's the "cool" place to work :lol:

Or maybe they need a part time job to supplement what they’re working on outside of the job (school or what not). I worked a ton of retail stores where we could careless about the product we were selling, we just did it because the pay and hours fit our schedules.

Keep in mind that store just opened so maybe the staff hasn’t had the time to catch up with the overwhelming amount of sneaker releases. Additionally, that is a running store first and foremost so a random sportswear retro isn’t the first thing on the agenda when they have to learn the differences between air max, zoom, and react coushioning and how to properly recommend what shoe to cop for running a 5k or whatever

LS put out this calendar for AM Month in their recent newsletter.

mvC6Y2m1d1EVOTb0Asu3fvBumyjuE7FvyzKbQwcqtlyWOoiRjuDYEnuO5iJF3Sv8zM67wmqQglplAe7GBiifgH1pUUPQ0ZPfTmzzZQNpucqcXRf9v55AffFYkNZfM69lzKKVNByHfzi60PhscWkj1aT55CVJaQxlvhULyQ8=s0-d-e1-ft

Seems like they're getting the Wotherspoons on the 24th which might be the shoe of the month for many. Can anyone ID the 180s (Mar 15) and AM1s (Mar 17)?

LS put out this calendar for AM Month in their recent newsletter.

Seems like they're getting the Wotherspoons on the 24th which might be the shoe of the month for many. Can anyone ID the 180s (Mar 15) and AM1s (Mar 17)?

Atmos animal pack on the 17th I think. AM1 and 95.

Back
Top Bottom