Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Jeez 5 pairs!! I thought initially having 6 pairs was crazy lol. I ended up keeping 3 pairs and hooking up some people/friends for retail with the other 3 pairs. I originally wanted 4 pairs but after thinking about it and a little convincing from the wifey lol, I realized 4 pairs was over kill. I would never go through all 4 by the time the re retro and after 7 years or so they would become unwearable or start to crumble.
Hahaha Overkill yes... But we will see how long they last... I was trying to cop a pair from you before the restock and I asked Patrick to reach out because I know you guys are friends. Next time... now I know where are the same sz. Just don't link Patrick with any heat. I don't like him showing me up on denim days. LOL.

Would y'all be copping if these had nothing to do with Kanye?
yup. but not for 170. I'll cop for 100-120.
bruh, these shoes have been in style since before we were born. haha. if you're saying these are ugly, then I have no
clue what nice is. it's a tennis shoe, it's always fresh and simple.

giphy.gif

These sus mans might be rocking powerphases

LOL what is this gibberish. I meant tennis shoe like how we call the Stan Smiths tennis shoes and everything with similar use.
I'm not talking about the history. also, you do you boo boo.

9c9.gif

You do know Stan Smith was an actual tennis player, right?

Think he was even #1 ranked at one point

I. KNOW. THAT.

sheesh you guys hate the powerphases that much ya'll reading into everything. ya'll talking like we all wear kicks for their original purpose.
ya'll ball in your 1s? ball in chucks? Run in 998s?
oh you do? how your knees feel fam.

My mans fed up! Hes had it!

I was basically responding to

I meant tennis shoe like how we call the Stan Smiths tennis shoes

Theyre called tennis shoes because they were made for a tennis player. Same way jordans and brons are basketball shoes.

Never said anything about wearing em for their intended purpose. You can mow your lawn in em for all i care :lol:

Back
Top Bottom