Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Anyone who gets their hands on a pair is most likely gonna resell for an absurd price tbh

Getting an oop will be extremely hard.

Im at the point where I work, and would rather pay some extra for a nice limited edition sneaker rather than dealing with the hassles of lining up.

I lined up once, so much line cuts, so much hassle.. It aint even worth it.

Line's already around the corner according to my boy. No point lining up esp since it's 5200 pairs limited to the entire tour. Prob only gonna be like 100 pairs available tops.

Im at the point where I work, and would rather pay some extra for a nice limited edition sneaker rather than dealing with the hassles of lining up.

True that! ... That extra $$$ is key and ready... =)

The line isn't so bad. Security's manning it and there's fences to prevent people from cutting the line. It's definitely not as bad as the typical overnight campouts or lines at the standard foot stores.

given all the promo he's been doing for JB recently i wouldn't be surprised if JT showed up and signed a few pairs at the drop given he's still in town for his concert.

WOw

Attachments

• IMG_6196.jpg
    IMG_6196.jpg
    131.7 KB · Views: 103
given all the promo he's been doing for JB recently i wouldn't be surprised if JT showed up and signed a few pairs at the drop given he's still in town for his concert.
According to Hypebeast he will be at the Jordan store tonight

apparently mgmt has the numbers under wraps in terms of quantity but based on some of the *hints* they were dropping, it's a healthy size run. Also there's already heavy security both inside and outside the shop so JT is gonna be there.

Back
Top Bottom