Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

I’m tempted to go but once there is no fence it gets crazy and peeps just budding and ish....

- 500 pairs.
- You're given a ticket with a number, so it's in order (no line cutting)
- They just cut the line off at #350. Either they'll resume giving out tickets later on or corporate/staff are taking the remaining 150.

Looks like J from Laced is the one running the line.

- 500 pairs.
- You're given a ticket with a number, so it's in order (no line cutting)
- They just cut the line off at #350. Either they'll resume giving out tickets later on or corporate/staff are taking the remaining 150.

Looks like J from Laced is the one running the line.
Thanks for the info!

6FE8D5F5-96B0-4857-BEE6-044109A43BAA.jpeg
608ED8C2-0B14-4A65-8F25-2DE127C0D178.jpeg
61DC167F-E1B0-4B78-83B8-2D169E82675A.jpeg

At vm. The gold 95 says 140 on the boxes, so not sure if they made an error or they just changed the prices.

There was also the cement 5, and the red suede 5, $170 each. Scattered sizes. No 9 or 9.5 in cement 5.

But all seriousness... Anyone that has a extra size 9 in the black Powerphase and are willing to part ways with them for retail.. hmu w a PM.. Thanks in advance.

Or for that matter in either of the other two previously released CW. Let me know.

Signed JTH ....... any guesses on the value.....opening line - 1st ad will be $1500......over or under? LOL.

Easily over I reckon. These are going for almost a grand USD on stockx(at least for a 12). I'm sure these guys are gonna add more than a couple hundred for the sig.

Just saw all this on the news. Pretty much every news station is there. JT is just moving around the store waiving to the crowd and showing the shoes off. :lol: at that one dude who said he's there because they resell for a lot. Salute for being honest.

Back
Top Bottom