Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

like bred toes type of numbers ??

Bred Toes released in a bunch of places across the GTA, so thats hard to answer. I think for SWs its just the boutiques and nike.ca. It's more than the Atmos 2.0, I can say that. But since demand is high I'm guessing it's still limited in some form. If most people are getting to flip, they're definitely going to be sitting at high prices locally, I know that.

Sean said it in YouTube there will be a lot of pairs n not hard to get but obviously demand is high as well. And these fits half a size big.

Bred Toes released in a bunch of places across the GTA, so thats hard to answer. I think for SWs its just the boutiques and nike.ca. It's more than the Atmos 2.0, I can say that. But since demand is high I'm guessing it's still limited in some form. If most people are getting to flip, they're definitely going to be sitting at high prices locally, I know that.
I'm grabbing them cause the Air Max 1 is my favourite shoe of all time, and the corduroy upper is fire. I'm hoping the resell wont be too bad if I cant grab them but there is no telling. :rolleyes

anyone here a size 8? Haven has the Stash Spiridons in an 8 for half off! https://shop.havenshop.ca/products/nike-x-stash-air-zoom-spiridon-16?variant=889581633541

I paid retail when it first released.

Same! Man, seeing the prices nearly half retail on StockX and eBay for these really have me kicking myself for not being patient......

On another note, if anyone miraculously picked up a Pre-school Win Like '82 XI, size 12.5 from Vaughn Mills and you have two left feet, let's make this right, because I have the other foot that you're looking for.

:emoji_sweat:

Just called UPS to "self account" the YS wave runner.
The rep told me I cannot self account a high value shipment as it is dutiable.
Any one experienced this?

Btw guys, I dropped a review on the Supreme AF1 Mids. If y'all can go check out the video and give me some feedback, I'd much appreciate it! Thanks!!!

Also, these are a size 12, so if anyone here wants a pair, lemme know cuz I can't fit size 12 no matter how many pairs of socks i stuff into the shoe lolll

Last edited:
My 700s arrive in a day or 2. No UPS BS fees for me, got the oop from a friend in the US :pimp:

giphy.gif

Hmm just call back and let them know you want to self clear. Is your package in Canada already? I believe you have to wait for it to get here before they send you the documents via email.

Same! Man, seeing the prices nearly half retail on StockX and eBay for these really have me kicking myself for not being patient......

On another note, if anyone miraculously picked up a Pre-school Win Like '82 XI, size 12.5 from Vaughn Mills and you have two left feet, let's make this right, because I have the other foot that you're looking for.
Man, that’s the worst. Hopefully you get that other shoe my guy.

your yeezys are a LOW value shipment, high value is $2500 CAD and above. I would try again BUT you got to make sure your tracking says that the package has arrived at a Canadian UPS depot before the commerical invoice will be available to be sent to you .

Back
Top Bottom