Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

These release times are essentially useless imo. So many people got Ls (myself included) waking up at 4am and wasting 30min in queue for the animal AM1. Whereas I know people who got multiple pairs easily when they check at random times like 5am and 7am

These release times are essentially useless imo. So many people got Ls (myself included) waking up at 4am and wasting 30min in queue for the animal AM1. Whereas I know people who got multiple pairs easily when they check at random times like 5am and 7am

THIS. 1000000000000000000000%

It's actually depressing sitting in a dark room waiting for for a SOLD OUT window to pop up. The window/message might as well say "GO BACK TO BED YOU FOOL!" haha

It sucks because my 13 month old son wakes up at 6:30am... and I usually wake up as well but I decided to sleep in a bit because of the 4am crap show. Then I see people posting on here and Facebook about buying multiple pairs :smh:

My only question is what prompts people about the restocks... is it a discord or twitter I'm not aware of? Because KDCA didn't tweet about the 5am and 7am restock....

THIS. 1000000000000000000000%

It's actually depressing sitting in a dark room waiting for for a SOLD OUT window to pop up. The window/message might as well say "GO BACK TO BED YOU FOOL!" haha

It sucks because my 13 month old son wakes up at 6:30am... and I usually wake up as well but I decided to sleep in a bit because of the 4am crap show. Then I see people posting on here and Facebook about buying multiple pairs :smh:

My only question is what prompts people about the restocks... is it a discord or twitter I'm not aware of? Because KDCA didn't tweet about the 5am and 7am restock....
Tbh I had nothing better to do so I just refreshed once in a while for like 2 hours :ohwell:

Tbh I had nothing better to do so I just refreshed once in a while for like 2 hours :ohwell:

SERIOUSLY?! That's wild!

I'd rather pay resale at that point..... WHICH I don't mind paying you if you're willing to let go of a pair (size 9) :nerd:

I stopped trying for these 3/4am drops a long time ago for myself. last pair i tried for myself was the AM1 OG Reds since i was already up and I also took a L on. Never had much luck so i'd rather sleep in but that's just me

Trying to sell anything on kijiji is pretty frustrating. Regardless if you put "Cash only, no trades" or not, you will get 20 messages for trades :smh:

i always get the ..." can you send me more pictures?" " just want to make sure is legit" " can you do lower price" .. finally agrees on price. " oh let me think about it "

i-heard-that-zach-effron-might-be-in-the-new-star-wars-movie-27590.png

I stopped trying for these 3/4am drops a long time ago for myself. last pair i tried for myself was the AM1 OG Reds since i was already up and I also took a L on. Never had much luck so i'd rather sleep in but that's just me

+ 1. I stopped, waste of time.

Trying to sell anything on kijiji is pretty frustrating. Regardless if you put "Cash only, no trades" or not, you will get 20 messages for trades :smh:

I pretty much delete 90% of the Kijiji ad replies I get.

SERIOUSLY?! That's wild!

I'd rather pay resale at that point..... WHICH I don't mind paying you if you're willing to let go of a pair (size 9) :nerd:
While I agree it’s not something everyone would do, but I’d rather be at home for two hours than to camp overnight. Plus it actually fits my schedule. I’d say it was worth it given the number of pairs I came away with.

Well said, website never works properly at 3am, you waste 30mins stuck in line and get error/ sold out. Then the shoe randomly restocks few hour later.

Has anyone ever bought from or know who @big.bape.toronto is on IG? Seen some of my people like their pics. The consignment shops in Toronto don’t have sizes I’m looking for. TIA

Back
Top Bottom