Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Peeps at 306 are saying the tinker 3 stocks are going to be more limited than the JT 3’
not surprising given they had more pairs of the JTH cause of JT's in store appearance. wouldn't be too concerned though unless they told you it was going to be sub 100 pairs. tbh i just want the hangtag lol

Last edited:
nike trying to push those Air Max 270 so hard but I think they're trash

I have the white/black/teal in my cart right now, undecided. There is an id option for 230 i might do cause i will custom then anyway. Im curious as to if they THE MOST COMFORTABLE model yet with that bag

HAVEN's stock for Acronym Vapormax's are extremely limited. I worked on the campaign and couldn't even snag a pair lmao. But then again, WHO THE **** AM I?

Yeah I saw their stock numbers yesterday....super limited and I believe the only place in Toronto getting them. I like them but I don't care to get them.

I've never shopped at Haven before, i think ill go this weekend and see what this store is actually about..

I don't get the chance to visit often but its probably my favourite store in the city. Them and Livestock Roncy.

anyone know of anything happening at Yonge and Dundas? seen a couple people with FTL bags with AJ1 boxes in them

Speaking of which, I know people in the thread are gonna be going after some of the major releases this weekend (Game Royal 1s, Tinker 3s, SW AM 97/1). Made another how-to-cop guide in case y'all need a refresher for how the releases are going to transpire over the next few days. Happy Thursday NT Fam!

Restock or just regular shoppers maybe? There's still a lot of other AJ1's sitting on shelves that aren't hyped
hmm probably. i was thinking the same thing but couldn't think of any off the top of my head. maybe i'm just paranoid after missing so many restocks despite always being in the DT core lmao

They are pushing 270 so hard lol, it’s pretty much like when they pushed the Air Max Zero hard now those are sitting at the outlets, I feel like these will be the same. Also the flyknit 270 looks better than regular mesh version.

Lost allllllllll interest after seeing the flyknit model, i just like the teal and olive colorways. f*** it,imma get some local grail sb's

Who else remembers the Air Max 360s from like 12 years ago (also had "180s" at the time that were slightly less OD)? Those got pushed hard too back then and there's a reason you don't see them around anymore.

I use to be a part of the weekly run club at the old Bloor Nike store, and they had literally a van full of those things for use to try. Hated em, felt "too high off the ground", serious runners don't run in Air Maxes anyways lol

i think that's just the way Nike does it every year for Air Max day ever since they started to market that day. last year was the vapormax which they pushed hard and this year it's the 270. 270s will hit outlets for sure as all new nike tech. there's too much out there and more coming out so it's hard to pay retail for these knowing that they'll go to outlets. the flyknit version is nice but at $230 retail it's hard to stomach for most ppl I would think. If you buy the 270 for retail there's no shame in it if you like it, i paid full retail for the Vapormaxes when they first dropped and those hit outlets too. Buy what you like!

Would you trade your ovo 8 (in your size) for cash (over retail) and JTH's in half size bigger?
Cousin got offered. the JTH would prob be resold since they are too big.
I don't understand, cause tons of ovo's going for retail resale hah.

Would you trade your ovo 8 (in your size) for cash (over retail) and JTH's in half size bigger?

Cash and JTH for a pair of OVOs? Somethings not right there...

Question. What time you thinking a line will start or should a person start to line up at 306 for Tink3?

co workers are gonna camp the 306 store.
for people who has lined up at 306 in the past, where do the line usually start?
and since it's over night, do they allow people to stay inside the atrium or do they have to be outside at all times?

let me guess..the guy trading the JTh + Cash will ask your cousin to send them to Nigeria

Back
Top Bottom