Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Delayed NDC CA drop means it won't happen. At least kdca is being realistic about it this time. I'm kind of relieved because I was going to get up to try for pairs to sell or to oop to a friend, but this saves me from having to wake up early. There are a lot of older Air Max classics higher on my priority list than these.

ok I will stick with one window on one device lol

For anything hyped the initial drop doesn't really matter anyway. The only chance is on those random restocks. I rotate between refreshing the product page manually or using auto refresh until the product page is removed.

Climas came in from JD Sports :pimp:

C4B89F6A-F789-4D54-BA50-52296D865965.jpeg

sean what the hecks are ugly..imo... and people going crazy for these sneakers im like how you gonna flex that tho? royal 1s and 3s are a pass this weekend for me too, rather double up on shadows ****in classicooo. :pimp:

You all watch. Nike Toronto will get pairs, and give them all out to influencers.

Nike Toronto (the marketing team in Canada) get their pairs from the distribution centre. Same place haven/livestock/any other canadian retailer does

Nike.ca ships from Europe. Europe cancelled the release for Canada but that has nothing to do with Livestock getting pairs or Nike Toronto getting pairs to distribute to people.

Not a fan of the Sean Wotherspoons, they're ok I guess. Love the corduroy, but I can't see myself wearing them.....maybe once or twice. With that being said, I'm trying to help a good friend get a pair, so hopefully I get lucky on Monday.

im with you on the corduroy. i think nike needs to play around with that a bit more, but the color scheme and look of these sean what the hecks are just wak. freakin air safaris are sitting and that shoe is way better than game royals, tinker 3s and sean whatthehecks combined in my opinion.

Those royal 1's are looking nice.... I want a pair, anyone think they might be hard? Seems like every footlocker is doing FCFS

The SWs aren't a must cop for me, but I like how the corduroy and the funky colours give the shoe a nostalgic vibe.
As far as air maxes go, I really want those upcoming White OW vapormaxes for the summer time.

So quick to hate huh man. Lol. They took an L. Ok. They also played better and controlled most of the game. I'm not gonna make an excuse like they had any answer whatsoever for Lebron but they lost by 3, on the second night of a back to back. Either way, all they can do is try to rebound from this game and maybe the shots will fall the entire game eventually lol. Ain't that serious brah.

Pairs have already been distributed to that group. Nike.ca will probably drop them at another time, made no sense dropping them before Monday.

Nike Toronto blessed people with 270's, 98's and Off White Vapormax's (2018 Blacks)

Haven't seen anyone with the Sean Whoterspoon's. Will be surprised if those make it to the usual "influencers".

HAVEN's stock for Acronym Vapormax's are extremely limited. I worked on the campaign and couldn't even snag a pair lmao. But then again, WHO THE **** AM I?

I'm not hating, I'm a Raptors fan, just not a homer. We were missing CJ miles, but They were missing Nance, Hood, Tristan etc.

I just brought it up cause y'all said Raps were better than Cavs this year.

Tbh I'm not too mad about the Raptors taking an L tonight. At this point in the season, it's all about ensuring you don't have to deal with Cleveland early within your bracket of the Eastern Conference. If the Raptors won and Cleveland drops down to fourth seed, we might have to see the Cavs a bit early in the playoffs. At least with the Cavs in the 3rd seed, Boston will have to deal with Cleveland first before we have the chance of facing them in the ECF.

And as QU!K QU!K said, both teams were missing players tonight. At the end of the day, the Raptors are most likely going to clinch the top seed in the east and have homecourt advantage throughout the east. That's probably more important than snagging Ws at this point in the game.

tinker 3 numbers are limited apparently at 306. but camp out?! serious?... like overnight type of thing for these?! bruuuh, to make what? like $50 - $100 over retail....sad

I've never shopped at Haven before, i think ill go this weekend and see what this store is actually about..

Nike Toronto blessed people with 270's, 98's and Off White Vapormax's (2018 Blacks)

Haven't seen anyone with the Sean Whoterspoon's. Will be surprised if those make it to the usual "influencers".

HAVEN's stock for Acronym Vapormax's are extremely limited. I worked on the campaign and couldn't even snag a pair lmao. But then again, WHO THE **** AM I?

Bryan Espiristu got seeded a pair of the SW 97/1 fwiw

I've never shopped at Haven before, i think ill go this weekend and see what this store is actually about..

HAVEN’s new spot is really nice. Good folks over there. I’ve boughten quite a bit of sneakers from them. Only thing is that they don’t always get size 13 (I’m a 13 btw).

I’ve seen a few were gifted the 97/1s. Most of y’all are making a big deal out of the free shoes. If you make it on their radar, big if, you normally get whatever shoe is kicking around. Nobody is paying much attention to who a AM1 animal pack over 270s. It’s whatever is available at the time they check

tinker 3 numbers are limited apparently at 306. but camp out?! serious?... like overnight type of thing for these?! bruuuh, to make what? like $50 - $100 over retail....sad

It's all hype and numbers man. And I doubt these are gonna just go for 50-100 over retail on the aftermarket considering it's a tier zero drop.
That being said tho, if people are copping to wear, then kudos to you. If they're copping to resell, they better be making over minimum wage after all is said and done with waiting in line.

Back
Top Bottom