Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

:pimp:
pimp.gif
Militaries

It won't be retail...but it's going to be a fair price considering what they're going for and that we'll have them a month+ early
hundred fifty dollar tennis shoes no suits

Quote:
I'll wait and see if the Lacoste boutiques has any sales. Also, don't waste your time going to V Mills' Lacoste outlet, they only have sizes 3 and 8.

Not totally true, i was there yesterday and picked up 3 polos in sz6-7 u just got to search

also the Nike outlet had nothing good, i saw alot of pairs of laker colorway 2k5, some jordans 14 in sz 3-4 and dunk hulk and spidey in sz 2y

SuPrEmEaPeKnowsAll

hey wassup TDoT pplz..
just want to say that I have some sz11-11.5 shoes for sell....
pm me or email me at [email protected] for pictures if interested..

10Deep T-shirt sz XL (tiffany'z green) for $60

Maple Dunk hi SB sz9.5
World Cup Court Force sz 11 white/grey.....
Laser Camo Dunk Hi sz11...
Pushead Nike Dunk SB sz11.....and couple more....i need to go through my closet first...coz plannin cleanin out all the shoes....

thanks guys.

20026_Eng_Final.gif

nothing that big. I guess the extra 10 percent off is a bit bettter. Exclusions always kill it though.
formerly

So is that 30% off, and if you spend 150+ you get 40% instead, or is it 30% off, then if you spend 150+ you get an additional 10% off after the 30% is applied?

FL/Champs must have a lot of old stock they're trying to get rid of.

most stuff will be excluded like Jordans, AF1s, Air Max
FS: DS size 11 Tiffany Dunk SB(send me ur best offer)

is it me or is that 30% off on a random day??
27th-29th??? thursday- saturday??

doesn't it usually go from friday- sunday??? ahh well.. im planning on going to the mall on saturday anyways..

pretty much.. any shoe i get is $150+ lol

Got my pair of Military's in the mail today. Quality is not bad on them and it came up to 213 shipped Canadian. I wouldnt pay more than this if they drop here.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
FS/ Undefeated Dunk size 10.5 DS
FS/ Sea Crystal Dunk size 11 DS
FS/ Foot Patrol AM 90 size 11.5 DS

Email me at [email protected]

i heard rumours of a sneaker event this friday? not really a sneaker showcase, but it's an event for sneaker heads to chill and drink and all that at some lounge..

anyone else hear about this??

whats the deal with PYS and customs

that site has got some heat, but i cant deal with any more customs charges
Sz 9 DS Pilgrim/Olive World Cup Court Forces $100 picked up in Toronto

GET EM

Eastbay can take up to 2 weeks... depends on CDN Customs and your mail route
NDS SOLE COLLECTOR ISSUES #s 1-11 (NO #4) ($10 each + shipping) Get @ me via ezinbox OR: [email protected][/center]

newest issue of SC at the worlds biggest book store
F/S: Sz 7 Pusheads | Sz 8 Futura Prods |Air Max Penny B (NYC) sz 9.5 | all DS hit me up if interested

Aim: clutchLT , Email: [email protected]

Back
Top Bottom