@ noticing other NT'ers...aiyyyyo :x
sick.gif
:x
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Only NT'ers I would want to notice are female, and there aren't that many, not to mention hardly any attractive ones. :smh:
nono.gif

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
@ some of ya'll

:lol:
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

GET EMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!

COMMITTEE
jointhecommittee.blogspot.com

lol.. reading comments like dood noticing other doods..then posting about it has definitely effected my shoe buying habits..and be clear i'll be steering away from any hype brand tshirts unless they're dropping 3xl baller t's

Hell yeah son, that @#%$ is only for one way, dookie out.

If you ain't feelin' squemish in the bum bums when another dude is checkin' you out, there's a section hidden from the hidden section of movie rental stores that's just for you, some ultimate plex type joints.

25% off everything at Niagara and Vaughan Mills, Probably nothing there though
formerly

nkwu11:

For how long is the 25% off for at both locations?

And can anyone confirm if is there any more news on the Cookstown Outlet moving to Ajax or Pickering?
NDS SOLE COLLECTOR ISSUES #s 1-11 (NO #4) ($10 each + shipping) Get @ me via ezinbox OR: [email protected][/center]

Quote:
If you ain't feelin' squemish in the bum bums when another dude is checkin' you out, there's a section hidden from the hidden section of movie rental stores that's just for you, some ultimate plex type joints.

Dude, you're on a message board talking about shoes and clothing...you're one post away from getting on a float, wearing a geek mask and holding a super soaker...lets be honest.

is the 25% off the original price (suggested retail) at VMills or is it 25% off the current price?

I don't know how anyone can deal with that GD foot website. Terribly laid out and takes F'ing forever to load anything. Why do Nike even bother putting a launch date on products when places constantly sell it before for a jacked up price? Militaries IV

GDFT wasnt getting the Military IVs from NIKE for w/e reason, so they put in work to bring em to local cats early

plz stop whining
Sz 9 DS Pilgrim/Olive World Cup Court Forces $100 picked up in Toronto

GET EM

We all need to get along LOL... Rich, what's up? Your World Cup pool picks had me shelling out $$ to some cat at work :frown:

NDS SOLE COLLECTOR ISSUES #s 1-11 (NO #4) ($10 each + shipping) Get @ me via ezinbox OR: [email protected][/center]

Quote:
And can anyone confirm if is there any more news on the Cookstown Outlet moving to Ajax or Pickering?

will be in pickering where the national sports outlet use to be. when I pass by there I saw a big sign indicating that the nike outlet will be opening there.

Quote:
I don't know how anyone can deal with that GD foot website. Terribly laid out and takes F'ing forever to load anything. Why do Nike even bother putting a launch date on products when places constantly sell it before for a jacked up price? Militaries IV

it's probably YOUR computer cause the site loads very fast, as for the military iv's how dare anyone complain about a $40 markup. the shoe is out a month and 2 weeks early just like those mom and pops spots and boutiques in major cities like dc, nyc, la etc you can get jordans early but expect to pay a little more that retail.

quit the whining if you don't want it or can't afford it then they will be at champs, footlocker, si vous play, da zone, nike on bloor and the employee store in september.

from all the customers and clientele that got their this past weekend they wanted to get theirs out of the way and had no complaints. that's a part of the sneaker culture you want a shoe in advance you'll pay a little more than retail and these were imported from europe so the price to get it done also factored into the price.

from looking at the pickup post in sneaker showcase forum a lot of people have been getting their iv's early from pickyourshoes or wherever and no complaints. seems as though once something is done here that's regular anywhere else in the world people cry left and right blah blah blah.

we're not getting no iv's from nike in sept just like the cardinals and flint vii's so there is no launch date since there was another avenue we used to get these iv's.

"we rob dudes in lines"[/b]​

on a lighter note, howd the militaries sell here?

im trying to hold off for now, but its damn hard to resist...

Sz 9 DS Pilgrim/Olive World Cup Court Forces $100 picked up in Toronto

GET EM

I am not sure about any details for the 25% off, I read it on RedFlagDeals and was jsut giving the heads up. I would assume it is jsut off regular prices.
formerly

25% off at VMills Nike Outlet is on the lowest ticketed amount. Discount is applicable to orange price tags
2K4 Laser Kobe sz 9.5 VNDS (tried on); SBs - ALL 9.5 DS, Band-aids, Vapors, Rip City 2K5 sz 10 DS
dOubleO @ gmail . com (just remove the spaces)

anyone know if gdft will be getting the t0 Moire's?

Thanks
Peace
WANTED: ALOHA DUNKS sz 9.5
Get at me Canada!

^^ yea 25% is the lowest price but nothing too interesting,I was able to find a pair of GS XIV's (white/forest green) there for my brother, ended up being $50

^ I got my kid a GS Melo V.5 Black/Caro for C$36 taxes included. Can't beat that price.
2K4 Laser Kobe sz 9.5 VNDS (tried on); SBs - ALL 9.5 DS, Band-aids, Vapors, Rip City 2K5 sz 10 DS
dOubleO @ gmail . com (just remove the spaces)

Where did u find those shoes OO

i got 2 pairs of jordan 14 for my girl and some hulks but did not see any Melo's

side note: 2 jordan 14 sz 4 and 1 hulks set me back less then a bill cant beat that
KnowsAll

Back
Top Bottom