Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

OGs on Adidas.ca copped. Hopefully going a full size up doesn't end up biting me. Also ended up copping on Snkrs, shipped to Niagara. Hopefully it doesn't get cancelled. Order went through though.

I went TTS on yesterdays OG release. I also went TTS on the re-release of the cream 1.0's. I tried on the creams 0.5 size up in the stores. Way too roomy for me, I like it snug. So if the the OG's are the same knit as the cream 1.0.. then TTS was a good choice. But everyone's preference is different.

I went TTS on yesterdays OG release. I also went TTS on the re-release of the cream 1.0's. I tried on the creams 0.5 size up in the stores. Way too roomy for me, I like it snug. So if the the OG's are the same knit as the cream 1.0.. then TTS was a good choice. But everyone's preference is different.
Which store had the Cream UBs out?

I don't normally post my pickups in this thread but some may appreciate these
IMG_20181202_140049_485.jpg

MVP Cards have started at outlet today -I think it’s spend $100 and get a $25 card - spend $200 and get a $50 card.

All the time?
Uh, the last time the Concord released was in 2011. the one before was 2000. the OG was 95 - DMP hardly counts
Malpractice is a terrible misnomer - it's personal preference.
You have the option to buy 1 and rock it, rock 1 stock 1, or stock 500 for all I care.

so I say again, why not?

And if you're not one to pocket watch, why do you care? just do you.
I didn't need the history lesson but that proves my point exactly, they will always retro this colorway.
and I won't even restate my other points because it looks like you skipped them. You know, because
they actually make sense. If you read my post again, you'll see that I'm trying to help out. It's you guys'
call if you'll listen as with everything.

TLDR: dude, it's cool if you do it.

Yes sir. Wise advice for those new to the game. I've doubled up on a few pairs. Celtic Dunk Highs back in 2002, 2006 Jordan 4 Mars, and 2012 Cement 4s. Have never worn the second pairs of any of the shoes. With both pairs of 4s, they ended up getting retro'd before I even finished beating my first pair. Save your money and don't buy that second pair. Put it into a TFSA and just use that money to buy a fresh pair when they drop again. What do you really need that second pair for? To stunt on instagram? Lol
You sir, get it.

People that have been doing this for a long time will know the cyclical nature of this lifestyle.
You missed out on a pair of Infrared 90s and want to spend resale? Just wait for the next retro.
Nothing ever really requires or pushes people that have been in this long to spend $1000 on a
pair of something unless it's an actual grail (something people gravely misuse nowadays). Off
topic but wanted to touch on behaviors that we veer away from based off experience. Not trying
to alienate new heads at all, but please don't disregard good advice as well.

I didn't need the history lesson but that proves my point exactly, they will always retro this colorway.
and I won't even restate my other points because it looks like you skipped them. You know, because
they actually make sense. If you read my post again, you'll see that I'm trying to help out. It's you guys'
call if you'll listen as with everything.

TLDR: dude, it's cool if you do it.

my point went over your head.
I really don't care how many pairs anyone buys.
you and everyone else are welcome to do with your money as you see fit.
there is no "right" way.

Last edited:
My only gripe with the concords is we don't get the pull out box...
I kinda love the OG vibe. I had the OGs but good thing I didn't double up because they've since stiffened up, separated and
deteriorated. I will definitely enjoy these new ones once I see pairs on sale for the low in Feb.

my point went over your head.
I really don't care how many pairs anyone buys.
you and everyone else are welcome to do with your money as you see fit.
there is no "right" way.
and mine, yours. You still didn't read my first post eh?

There is a way to go about it that is not misinformed. I got no idea if anyone I know that has double
ups have ever worn the pair they stocked. Literally everyone I know either had the pairs crumble or they
had to sell em due to space issues. This culture we're in is fueled by passion and addiction, I'm just saying
doubling up is futile if you wear most of your sneakers. I'm making a commentary on this popular practice.

You sir, get it.

People that have been doing this for a long time will know the cyclical nature of this lifestyle.
You missed out on a pair of Infrared 90s and want to spend resale? Just wait for the next retro.
Nothing ever really requires or pushes people that have been in this long to spend $1000 on a
pair of something unless it's an actual grail (something people gravely misuse nowadays). Off
topic but wanted to touch on behaviors that we veer away from based off experience. Not trying
to alienate new heads at all, but please don't disregard good advice as well.

THIS THIS THIS.

I couldn't pass up on Supreme SB's last year for $350, but have been pretty good with not paying resale on releases like Concords, Neon 95's, etc.

Back
Top Bottom