Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Lol at the NB deal.

If you're not in a lineup already, you are screwed.

Just kidding. They will be everywhere. Even the bad Footlockers are getting them. Had you scrolled up a few posts, you would have seen that SQ1 was getting 400 pairs just for one store.
come on, 4real?

Just another update on my StockX sale, got paid today. Was a bit worried with some of the stories you guys were posting, but thankfully no issues. For those wanting to know about turnaround time, dropped off my pair at UPS on Nov. 29, got an email that they arrived at their Detroit location this morning at 7:30 a.m. and then notified of successful authentication and received payment at 8:42 a.m.

Also, anyone order the OVO Canada hoodie through the online OVO shop? I ordered on Nov. 28, but no updates since then. Website said order paid but unfulfilled.

When you've been on NT for 4 year and still don't know how to post gifs

giphy.gif

Just another update on my StockX sale, got paid today. Was a bit worried with some of the stories you guys were posting, but thankfully no issues. For those wanting to know about turnaround time, dropped off my pair at UPS on Nov. 29, got an email that they arrived at their Detroit location this morning at 7:30 a.m. and then notified of successful authentication and received payment at 8:42 a.m.

Also, anyone order the OVO Canada hoodie through the online OVO shop? I ordered on Nov. 28, but no updates since then. Website said order paid but unfulfilled.
Just dropped off my pair yesterday

I sell all of my stuff through StockX now. No haggling, no flaking, etc. Paying for shipping and selling fees sucks, but I'll take the guaranteed sale and convenience over that. And since I'm from Winnipeg, there aren't a lot of "real" collectors anymore. All just young hypebeasts who will only pay top dollar for something that came out a week ago. If it's older than 2 months, then good luck trying to get market value.

I sell all of my stuff through StockX now. No haggling, no flaking, etc. Paying for shipping and selling fees sucks, but I'll take the guaranteed sale and convenience over that. And since I'm from Winnipeg, there aren't a lot of "real" collectors anymore. All just young hypebeasts who will only pay top dollar for something that came out a week ago. If it's older than 2 months, then good luck trying to get market value.
even Toronto is bad.

Ordered this too and still no movement or anything else outside of order confirmation. Seems like its happening with everyone else according to people in the FB group too

There aren't a lot of "real" collectors anymore. All just young hypebeasts who will only pay top dollar for something that came out a week ago. If it's older than 2 months, then good luck trying to get market value.

Pretty much. Same thing here.

Most buyers only want to cop whats hot on ig to flex for a week then move them to the next guy for what they payed 9/10 condtion

What's up guys, first post on NT. Hopefully going to be copping my second ever pair of Jordans on the 14th with the Origin Stories. This will be my first attempt at actually getting them on release day. Just got the Bred Toes 2 weeks ago.

Any advice on where to cop in the Mississauga/Etobicoke/Toronto area for the best possible luck? I've been out of the game for about 2 years so I don't know if the JB store on Yonge is good for releases or not. I'm assuming most stores will be raffles for this shoe but if not, I'll consider lining up and of course trying online. Really trying to avoid resellers lol.

Thanks. Sorry if this is the wrong place to post.

As i much as i agree that buyers are bad. Some sellers are bad as well.
i see a lot of stuff overpriced still
Price high due to the fact that you're more than likely going to get low balled. But I hear you, some people price HIGH and don't budge from their ridiculous pricing

Lc on these?

Attachments

• 30CF0DFA-F26A-4FA7-8038-121625604CF9.png
    30CF0DFA-F26A-4FA7-8038-121625604CF9.png
    1.7 MB · Views: 9
  • 24896CFF-414A-47D5-9146-D460B05BA14B.png
    24896CFF-414A-47D5-9146-D460B05BA14B.png
    1 MB · Views: 7
  • 71D5E355-422D-40A6-AD1E-66283D684ED8.png
    71D5E355-422D-40A6-AD1E-66283D684ED8.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 6
  • 671E752D-9A21-437C-8372-852C69F1E8DB.png