Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

I still have a size 10 in the Blk/Cement 4's for retail if anyone is still looking. I'll be returning them Wednesday morning if I don't hear from anyone by then.

306 Yonge line today is moving fast. Sign-up is inside the store. Winners will be called on Wednesday. You can sign-up for both the shoes and clothing.

If you can go before the afternoon, evening rush that’s probably best.

306 Yonge line today is moving fast. Sign-up is inside the store. Winners will be called on Wednesday. You can sign-up for both the shoes and clothing.

If you can go before the afternoon, evening rush that’s probably best.

You know if the raffle caps today? Thanks

gonna swing by 306 later after work. hopefully it aint that bad. Monday - Tuesday they said. I have no idea if that holds up tho

Went by at noon and there was maybe 100 heads in the store... I swear, by 12:30 the line was down the block

...was also told theres nothing above 10.5 but who knows >D

gonna swing by 306 later after work. hopefully it aint that bad. Monday - Tuesday they said. I have no idea if that holds up tho
I don't have time to swing by later, if you get the chance after work can you ask if they still plan on holding the raffle tomorrow?
Thanks!

You know if the raffle caps today? Thanks

I was told today and tomorrow. On IG it says until close but when I asked one of the line directors he said sign-up is until 6pm.

They also didn’t know the pricing of the clothes.

anyone have a discount code for nike.ca they dont plan on using? dm me if so... will return the favour in the future.

Anyone got an extra pair of bred 4 in 9.5 for retail? Friend is looking to get it for her husband for their anniversary

FYI if anyone is still looking for the 88 Slam Dunk Jordan Funko Pops locally, I'd go check out your local Toys R Us. I happened to walk into the one near Bayview and Hwy 7 when i was swapping my tires and found two sitting in their Funko section. The boxes were banged up but didn't matter to me since i'm gonna take them out anyway,

Seems like most people went yesterday to sign-up. No lines outside today, and inside barely any line. Friends who went today were in and out within 2 minutes.

Yeah, thank God! I went around 11:45 and I was in and out in 5 minutes. I was able to find a parking spot on Edward St. as well, which a W in itself haha. I would have been faster but there were international students/tourists in front of me trying to figure out their passports.

The queue for sizes 8-10.5 was empty and the line for 11 and up was pretty long during the time I went (relatively).

On another note, they mention how duplicate entries will be voided however I don't understand how they check for dups consider all they took down was name and phone number. They wrote "DL" and not the actual # for ID. I'm pretty sure they don't reenter the raffles into a computer nor manually scan through all the sheets for the same name/telephone number after each winner is drawn.....

if you don't believe capsule toronto and their shady dealings check out their current raffle. both markham and downtown locations are listed as retailers for this ts jordan sneaker. very vague descriptions "all winners will be picked by a random selection method and will be contacted via phone or e-mail to arrange pickup at a later date". plus the ig comments on that one post was turned off. a percentage of that stock is headed to plus or od toronto.

Back
Top Bottom