Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Haven’t take the TTC in years and I refuse to dive downtown how do I get to the parade location lol

Take TTC or Go. Simple google will be the directions by transit from your location. TTC site has fare breakdowns.

Left Nike TEC an hour ago. They still have the black championship “GOT EM” tee. Only size XL, XXL though.

Gonna be at the parade 1000%

Been a fan since day 1. Seeing this parade is on my bucket list.

I had black raptors starter hat before they ever even played a game. Witnessed Damon Stoudamire become our first ROY.

Been through it all.

Last edited:
Does anyone know what time we gotta be at city hall to see what's going on? I don't think it'll fit all the people. Not sure if I should find a spot along the parade route instead

It's nice to see everyone out in the streets and in the public repping Raptors gear.
But, does anyone else miss the old Raptor's logo with the Dinosaur?
The new logo is a lot more classy, but the Dinosaur logo just brings back nostalgic memories from the 90s.
This is probably my favourite hat that I own.

IMG_6704.jpg

I had this hat as a kid too,but the black version. Mom threw it out when we moved... :frown:

Does anyone know what time we gotta be at city hall to see what's going on? I don't think it'll fit all the people. Not sure if I should find a spot along the parade route instead

People camped out by exhibition right now :lol: just drove past not too long ago

If it's anything like the Philly Eagles parade in 2017 it comes down to 2 things. Either you wait along the trail and potentially have the chance to dap and fist bump players walking the street ORRRR you wait at the end(Nathan Philips) where all the players will end up but YOU WONT be within 100 Metres AT BEST close to them because family/friends have a designated area always in the front. So yea

I just left City Hall 30 mins ago. If you want to be in the main area north of the "TORONTO" sign. I'd say you'll have to be there within the next 2 hours. The middle area in front of the stage is filling out and will hit the "TORONTO" sign soon. The side/corner areas are empty. A lot of people have camp chairs and apparently at 5am those chairs have to be gone. If City Hall sticks to that rule then that should open up some space. But again, If you want a good view of the stage and ahead of the "TORONTO" sign, you better be there in the next 90 mins.

If it's anything like the Philly Eagles parade in 2017 it comes down to 2 things. Either you wait along the trail and potentially have the chance to dap and fist bump players walking the street ORRRR you wait at the end(Nathan Philips) where all the players will end up but YOU WONT be within 100 Metres AT BEST close to them because family/friends have a designated area always in the front. So yea

Seeing the setup, the F&F designated area is that bandstand area with stairs on the west side of City Hall....left of the main stage.

Hero Burger and other small shops are open if you go now and want to eat, and of course the usual food trucks. I'm still on the fence if I should go.

You should be good if you’re planning to hit City Hall. North of the “Toronto” sign you should be here by 8/8:30.

You should be good if you’re planning to hit City Hall. North of the “Toronto” sign you should be here by 8/8:30.

Thanks for the update! Once you’re there are you stuck meaning you’ll lose your spot if you go get something to eat or for a bathroom break? I know Jurassic Park gave wristbands so you could do this.

It’s like general admission at a concert. You’ll have to push through (politely) to get back to your spot. If you’re with a group of friends that will make things easier of course.

It’s like general admission at a concert. You’ll have to push through (politely) to get back to your spot. If you’re with a group of friends that will make things easier of course.

Thanks man! Will pick up breakfast on the way then.

Heading down subway just now, tbh it feels like the majority of the city is going to work haha. For the Eagles parade BANKS/Schools were officially closed, nothing was really open and everyone in the city was out. All John Tory said was "PLEASE EMPLOYERS, LET YOUR EMPLOYEES..."

I just left City Hall 30 mins ago. If you want to be in the main area north of the "TORONTO" sign. I'd say you'll have to be there within the next 2 hours. The middle area in front of the stage is filling out and will hit the "TORONTO" sign soon. The side/corner areas are empty. A lot of people have camp chairs and apparently at 5am those chairs have to be gone. If City Hall sticks to that rule then that should open up some space. But again, If you want a good view of the stage and ahead of the "TORONTO" sign, you better be there in the next 90 mins.

Seeing the setup, the F&F designated area is that bandstand area with stairs on the west side of City Hall....left of the main stage.

Hero Burger and other small shops are open if you go now and want to eat, and of course the usual food trucks. I'm still on the fence if I should go.

Thanks for the update. I'm gonna find a spot on university Avenue

Tell me about it smh having issues myself. Good luck to all trying to cop.

Getting "sold out". Honestly, we get shafted with a lot of things, but I think Nike.ca might be THE WORST place to try and cop limited or even slightly limited shoes in the world.

Back
Top Bottom