Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Getting "sold out". Honestly, we get shafted with a lot of things, but I think Nike.ca might be THE WORST place to try and cop limited or even slightly limited shoes in the world.

Complete **** show and waste of time. Every release it seems like it goes like this.

upload_2019-6-17_0-12-36.jpeg

When is this releasing? And where can I get this, havent seen or bought a sports illustrated mag in ages. Missed out on the newspapers, so really hope I can get this.

It's nuts down here but I stopped at 306 and grabbed the Eric Koston AJ1s beforehand(12:30ish)
Still pears, was told mostly size 10 and up :nthat:

Last edited:
I was at Adelaide forever what caused the delay, people on the road? Nobody had service either. Sore as hell and tired but I won't forget this

I wish I could have made it downtown for the parade but regardless what a turn out!!!! I heard over 3 million people were in attendance!!

Just a quick reminder, we are NBA Champions.... WE THE NORTH BABY

F85951C0-37AD-431B-8B1B-57C007931D1F.jpeg
Me and my little man lucked out and found a great spot on a gradual ramp at University and Front - right across from Jack Astors - due to delays the Raps buses were stopped right in front of us for about 5 mins!!! A once in a lifetime experience - glad we went - WE THE CHAMPS!!!

Attachments

• 11620DC3-3BFB-4CCC-A10D-CDB95FC98E1C.jpeg
    11620DC3-3BFB-4CCC-A10D-CDB95FC98E1C.jpeg
    466.6 KB · Views: 14
Hope everyone's safe, sad that terrible things had to happen during what's supposed to be a proud moment and celebration for us :frown:

Was not good. A lot of people were panicking and pretty sure a few were trampled over. Shooting happened and everyone started running. It was pretty chaotic on the east side of NPS, surprised they kept the parade going. Hope everyone is alright, cause it was pretty frightening.

I was at the back area of NPS when the gunshots rang out, didn’t see anything but was chaos, people running for their lives and people getting trampled. Thankfully got out safe but put a damper on the event. You could tell the energy wasn’t the same after that. Then it happened again. Crazy!

******* embarrassing

So mad

People are idiots, ruined a historic moment

Then to top it off people booed Danny Green

Or didn’t cheer much

Like wtf were you there for.

Last edited:
Just got home, supreme washed.

Got to NPS at 5:00am. Even though it was packed then you could still move through the crowd, so I was pretty close to the front on the left side of the stage. All in all I should've stayed up. The 3-hour delay for the pep rally at NPS was clearly seen on the players when the rally got started. Everyone seemed tired, short speeches, no energy. Can't believe the streets weren't barricaded properly causing the parade to move so slow.

Honestly if you felt bad about missing the pep rally at NPS, you were better off not going. They barely showed the parade on the big screens, a lot of quiet down time, no crowd engagement, and music being played was very sporadic.

With ALL of that being said. It was beautiful to see the city come out like that and all the good energy despite the 3-hour delay. Can't believe clowns tried to ruin the day with violence at NPS and Eaton Centre. :smh:

Thankfully got out safe but put a damper on the event. You could tell the energy wasn’t the same after that. Then it happened again. Crazy!

And sadly Drake cancelled his performance because of the incident. :smh:

That parade was madness, left work on bay and saw them come up York to University. The crowd was super into it, came back to watch the rally and that shooting rly ruined it smh.

Also how were there no barricades down lakeshore and university? 5 hours to travel 4km is straight up embarrassing. By the time the players got to the stage they looked mad tired and antsy.

Nonetheless never thought I’d get to see an NBA Championship Parade in Toronto but here we are!!!!!!! Found and wore my Goodfoot G tee as well for this momentous occasion.

HA HA HA HAAAAAA - Kawhi Leonard

Man got to NPS at 8..Made the shuffle to the TORONTO sign and stood there for 7.5 hours watching people pass out from dehydration, pushing/shoving and people getting mad at those people. Then the stampedes broke out. Didn't get to see anyone on stage after that. Glad no one was seriously injured but seeing people with a terrified look on their face while storming towards me is some haunting sh*t. After the third stampede I decided to dip. If Raps bring a chip back to the city, I'll prob hit the parade route and call it a day. Not doing anything in a big crowd like that. Saving grace was the chill people around me - all diff ages and walks of life happy to be there to celebrate the chip.

Man got to NPS at 8..Made the shuffle to the TORONTO sign and stood there for 7.5 hours watching people pass out from dehydration, pushing/shoving and people getting mad at those people. Then the stampedes broke out. Didn't get to see anyone on stage after that. Glad no one was seriously injured but seeing people with a terrified look on their face while storming towards me is some haunting sh*t. After the third stampede I decided to dip. If Raps bring a chip back to the city, I'll prob hit the parade route and call it a day. Not doing anything in a big crowd like that. Saving grace was the chill people around me - all diff ages and walks of life happy to be there to celebrate the chip.

Was in the exact same spot and you and had the same experience. Can’t believe the lack of security presence. Lots of young teens looking to stir trouble, rushing the fence, jumping the fence, climbing the arches. Was insanity. But there where still lots of good people there to celebrate like you said. Unfortunate some had to ruin it for others.

Cause he didn’t play well towards the end of the finals

The crowd was tired and rowdy by the time they came

I think the crowd boo'd him because of his comment and not the place to do so. I was shaking my head when he started talking and even Ibaka was telling him to chill.

I was at work at 7am and saw the crowd forming so I decided no way I was getting into that mess especially since I despise large crowds like that.

I could see it from my desk anyways as it faces NPS. I did manage to get out for an hour or so and it was mayhem and all I could smell was horse **** and weed lol.

Sad that a few people ruined the festivities with violence and that the parade route didn't have more barricades to speed things up.

Now transit was a whole other **** show but managed to get home 30 min later than I usually do.

Just a heads up to Manposite reply last night that the Jordan store still has pairs of the AJ1 Low SB.

Kookoo89 I managed to grab a size 10am at opening if you're still looking to pick up a pair.

Have a great day guys!

heard the delays were all around the exhibition grounds which caused the 1 hr plus delay. Camped out around York and Harbour and got a good view with the kiddos cept i had to shield my 2 year old and 6 month old from all the beer and champagne showers from the players lol

FYI, i'm sure most of the city already has the Champions hat but they have a ton at SC ScotiaBank (no line to get in) as well as RS (line up to get in). RS also has the Got'Em podium tees and Finals patches again for those looking for them. SC only had the locker room tees

Back
Top Bottom