Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Damn seeing that the barcode is on the front on the cover, I might just buy the cover since I want to display it.

Forgot to mention...picked up my copies from Indigo within First Canadian Place. There were only 2 copies left on the floor and co-worker scooped them up. So bypass this location if you were planning on checking.

I bought from this location at 12:15. No copies on the floor. I bought 5. I asked and they brought it out to me from the back. I also never got a call from them as I left my number with them this morning at 10:45 am.

I bought from this location at 12:15. No copies on the floor. I bought 5. I asked and they brought it out to me from the back. I also never got a call from them as I left my number with them this morning at 10:45 am.

Must've just missed you then - bought around 12:20ish. Girl brought them out of the back for me and placed 2 copies on the floor (next to the cash).

Thanks again for the heads up
IMG_20190620_084611.jpg

Grabbed both editions of SI and a Maclean's Raps issue as well. Worker at Indigo said that they're coming out with their own Raps Championship magazine.

Edit: Got them in Burlington.

My Real Sports order came in today. Curious, have any nbastore.ca orders shipped out?

UPDATE: just got a call that my copies are in and on hold ferndaburn ferndaburn hopefully you get your call as well!

Thanks for the heads up!

Being stuck at work and her not asking for my number, I was a bit worried I was going to strike out......for today. But I was able to get both SI mags thanks to Infrared90. Thanks again bro, appreciate the assist.

Sq1 Sportchek got tons and tons of Champion snaps and tees. I accidentally went by when Green was there and it was WILD. As I descend from the escalator I heard kids screaming and saw em on the ground grabbing shoes off of each other’s feet.
I quickly grabbed a snap and booked outta there. I was able to get Kawhi’s signature stitched on at lids sq1 afterwards.

^ Pretty surprised at how quickly the crowd dispersed once he showed up. Literally minutes after it was like people had enough and moved on with their day.

Back
Top Bottom