Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Two Canadian boys will be repping the Knicks next year - Bradzeikis played his middle school ball at my sons school - younger brother plays with my son

Thanks for the heads up!

Being stuck at work and her not asking for my number, I was a bit worried I was going to strike out......for today. But I was able to get both SI mags thanks to Infrared90. Thanks again bro, appreciate the assist.
No problem. Glad I could help.

Real sports got the championship patches in store

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2019-06-21 at 10.25.03 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2019-06-21 at 10.25.03 AM.png
    2.8 MB · Views: 54
if you guys think all the raps merch is going crazy, I saw "raptors" branded grapes at the supermarket. 3.99/lb for some seedless green grapes with a raptors logo on the bag smh

Deciding to make my own custom champs patch, I bought an embroidery machine last year but havnt put it to use much use. What are some bastard ideas you guys would put on it?

Off the top of my head I'm thinking the Trophy w/Slogan "What It Dooo Baby" hahahhahhhha. Not sure about the 3 o's.

Just letting everyone know they will not press this patch on a jersey. I was told because its not the official patch for the jerseys. but the finals patch they will indeed put them on a jersey for customers. Hope this makes sense.

Just letting everyone know they will not press this patch on a jersey. I was told because its not the official patch for the jerseys. but the finals patch they will indeed put them on a jersey for customers. Hope this makes sense.

The finals patch. Can I put it on my old retro jersey or only the specific red one?

They did some raffle for Danny Green's event prior to yesterday where only 100 people would get autographs, you would get a wrist band. Everyone could get a picture.

Metros in mississauga just stocked up on sports illustrated!

They did some raffle for Danny Green's event prior to yesterday where only 100 people would get autographs, you would get a wrist band. Everyone could get a picture.

Metros in mississauga just stocked up on sports illustrated!

Metro the grocery store?

Was able to grab both covers at Walmart sq1 this morning, last copies... everywhere else was dry at the mall.

Was at my local shoppers and the magazines were in a cart still in bundles. Had to ask the cashier to unpackage them and I was able to choose the best copies. Ended up with 3 of each SI, 2 Maclean’s and 2 Lindy’s.

On a side note, not really a soda guy but copped this anyway. I remember the Jays had these when they won the WS.

7DDB56A4-F337-4716-843D-3FD5C2E85DD6.jpeg

Ordered online.

Not with this running around like a chicken with its head cut off.

It'll get here when it does.

Was able to grab both covers at Walmart sq1 this morning, last copies... everywhere else was dry at the mall.

if anyones still looking YONGE/BLOOR indigo has a little over a handful of each remaining ON SHELF as you walk through the doors

just got back from there to grab for a friend.

Checked a few Shoppers out east today and none have. Still the Rich Paul issue. I may head to RS tomorrow. :smh: those patches selling out already.

Just waiting on the SI

IMG_20190621_141905.jpg
IMG_20190621_142227.jpg

Nice! You need to find ticket stubs from the finals series and you're all set man!

It seems like the SI stock is slowly making it's way up north and towards the east. Only locations I see getting them so far are out west and down/mid town areas...

When I call into stores they're initially all cheery but as soon as I mention "Raptors Sports Illustrated" their tone immediately changes :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom