Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

from my understanding, it is a quick strike release, so you're not going to find them at most Champs, Foot Lockers, etc...

The only places I know that have confirmed releases are Livestock and SVP Queen, haven't heard much else. I would assume Capsule, and Nike Bloor will get them too, all in limited quantities.

Good luck to those trying to cop!
When I picked up the Jordan xiii this weekend at footlocker I was told that footlocker will be getting 400 pairs across Canada. That's a very small number. Eaton centre and HOH yonge york dale and square one will probably get the majority of those pairs. With maybe a small footlocker like STC will get something like 15-20 pairs max.

400 across Canada or Toronto ??
I would say Canada, this is a super limited release.  Even people in the states upset that these aren't releasing in stores and only chance to get it is a few selective online spots. 

Glad I got these on 2/6 this is gonna be like the corks but worse.  Good luck trying to get it on deadstock.ca can already see the site crashing day before.

Last edited:
Apologies if this is the wrong spot ! But does anyone here know if their r replica 88s floating around in the city ! Ive contacted about a few pairs but wondering if I should be extra vigilante ! Peace.

Apologies if this is the wrong spot ! But does anyone here know if their r replica 88s floating around in the city ! Ive contacted about a few pairs but wondering if I should be extra vigilante ! Peace.

You Should be extra vigilante with every pair you buy. Can't trust anyone these days.

Last edited:
You mean you cant tell the difference between a fake and real pair of 3's? 
eek.gif

Same as every other pair of 3's, just has nike on the back

You mean you cant tell the difference between a fake and real pair of 3's? :wow:

Same as every other pair of 3's, just has nike on the back
Thanx for ur input. I believe I do , but any help from fellow sneaker afficianados not sneaker johnny bravos ! Peace ! Thanx F-Lace ! No doubt about that !

Thanx for ur input. I believe I do , but any help from fellow sneaker afficianados not sneaker johnny bravos ! Peace ! Thanx F-Lace ! No doubt about that !
roll.gif
I dont understand what any of that means.

Of course there is going to be 88 fakes! That shouldnt change your ability to tell a real from a fake....  havent you seen a fake 2001 bc3?!  

Same rules apply regardless if it has nike on the back or a jumpman. Look at the stitching patterns under the lace loops, elephant print and overall shape of the shoe and tongue. 

roll.gif
I dont understand what any of that means.

Of course there is going to be 88 fakes! That shouldnt change your ability to tell a real from a fake....  havent you seen a fake 2001 bc3?!  

Same rules apply regardless if it has nike on the back or a jumpman. Look at the stitching patterns under the lace loops, elephant print and overall shape of the shoe and tongue. 
sign #1 that you have a pair of fake 88s.....fake 88s will have a jumpman on the back...lol

nah, but there are lots of guides online that go over this, as FoamToTheDome said, the same rules apply to this pair as any other pair of sneakers.

Last edited:
Man, CopKickz just posted that he has 2009 Space Jams coming in from Hong Kong. They look really good and pass my usual fake inspection tests except for the blue soles. Those should normally be clear. The price at $340 was also too good to be true. I'd stay away from buying any of the stuff that he has, including the 88's!

^ i wouldn't trust it either .... he has a FSR and i have a release day pair of the 09 Space Jam's and no way are they icy blue / not yellowed a little ....

Man, CopKickz just posted that he has 2009 Space Jams coming in from Hong Kong. They look really good and pass my usual fake inspection tests except for the blue soles. Those should normally be clear. The price at $340 was also too good to be true. I'd stay away from buying any of the stuff that he has, including the 88's!

If its too good to be true ... Stay away (which it is btw)

Last edited:
:rofl: I dont understand what any of that means.
ur latest post was informative. But ur first was condescending. Act like u would on person to a stranger. Unless u took to many foams to the dome ! And thanx NewShewDewd !

And about those clear sole Space Jams. Some dude I talked to said that the factory is still producing spacejams for college and alternative league players. Dont know how much weight that holds though

They're known as unauthorized pairs. You can read up about them online. Everyone has thier own opinion on them

Apologies if this is the wrong spot ! But does anyone here know if their r replica 88s floating around in the city ! Ive contacted about a few pairs but wondering if I should be extra
vigilante ! Peace.

If the shoes were bought in the US such as footlocker, foot action, Niketown, etc. I always ask for a copy of a receipt. If they don't have one I don't buy them. Better be safe then sorry.

You joined today and are asking for the release times for a shoe that is literally dropping at ~10 places across the city.

Make a call.

Plus, I don't remember "special times" being orchestrated for show releases here. It's the same usual times Footlocker, NTO, and all those other stores regularly open.

Back
Top Bottom