Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Anyone confirm?

I spoke to a Nike Toronto employee the other day, we chatted about the store closure, the indivdual stated that the store would remain open, but the location was being moved. Something about how the rent was too high...etc i already knew that though. So, a new location? Anyone know where? I hope this is the case! I would hate to see nike toronto be gone for good! A new location is cool, aslong as they still get the same inventory..

This forum has a great welcoming committee.

Don't let it get to you bro. Some people are just on their high horse just because of their post count/join date.

Everyone has to start somewhere, but a little common sense goes a long way. Just saying.

Don't let it get to you bro. Some people are just on their high horse just because of their post count/join date.

Everyone has to start somewhere, but a little common sense goes a long way. Just saying.
Salute Bro ! I appreciate that. Im not as tch savvy as the others. Peace !

Don't let it get to you bro. (1) Some people are just on their high horse just because of their post count/join date.

Everyone has to start somewhere, (2) but a little common sense goes a long way. Just saying.

1. Def not the case in the Canada forum, or this specific thread. Everyone is respectful and glad to help for the most part.

But.....

2. As you said, common sense. A handful of foolish questions get asked here, and most of them could be answered by simply checking back a page or two. Especially in this thread.

I beg to differ. My first day here and already condescending comments. U chose to insult instead of being helpful or informative.

I beg to differ. My first day here and already condescending comments. U chose to insult instead of being helpful or informative.

1. Def not the case in the Canada forum, or this specific thread. Everyone is respectful and glad to help for the most part.

But.....

2. As you said, common sense. A handful of foolish questions get asked here, and most of them could be answered by simply checking back a page or two. Especially in this thread.
This. I can understand an official jordan brand thread, where veteran members are a little condescending, but thats NOT THE CASE AT ALL in this thread .. but this thread has been more than helpful a number of times, through dudes like diplomat or MKC (just to name a few im on my phone and cant remember all the names on this thread) ive been able to grab all kinds of shoes all over the GTA, the thread has saved me countless trips trying to get a product by someone posting about if the product is sold out or out of sizes at a location. 
Dont let it get to you, just your questions today could of been self answered by looking two pages back. Keep in mind you came into this thread today asking what the release time was for the jordan 3's  followed by asking if there were fake jordan 3's floating around toronto...If you went back a couple pages you would see countless times people stating the release date as well as prices. 

alright, let's get back to the shoes here, lol

for those still looking for the Knicks 1s, First String Sports in Bridlewood Mall (Warden & Finch in Scarborough) still have some pairs left, as of 7pm tonight. I saw a sz 12 and a size 10 on display, they may have more, didn't bother to ask. They were priced at $139.99.

They also had some spizikes in a few colours, the crimson 3s and the Son of Mars in the White/Purple colourway. Kids sizes for Bred XIIIs, HGG XIIIs and Fire Red Vs were on display too.

You asked a foolish question, simple. And no insults were thrown, you caught feelings and called another member a certain word.

As someone said, we can get back to the regular program of updates etc.

You asked a foolish question, simple. And no insults were thrown, you caught feelings and called another member a certain word.

As someone said, we can get back to the regular program of updates etc.
We were asked to get back to shoes before ur lame *** comment !

I saw this on IG...I hope it helps

Its also nice to see that u answered that guest with care instead of insulting him and telling him his question was answered a page back.

Its also nice to see that u answered that guest with care instead of insulting him and telling him his question was answered a page back.

I see no HOH or FL discussion on the previous page. Now two pages back it's been talked about, but I wanted to be clear and specify main FL locations. As for insults? none have been thrown around here by myself (or others). Unless you consider a simple laugh as an "insult." If that's the case, then yes you're right. An insult for a foolish question, unless you're 13-18 years of age or new to sneaker culture and retail operations in general.

hoping square 1 gets enough pairs. How early do lines usually start up these days, last release I went to was cement 4s and that wasnt bad at all.

Back
Top Bottom