Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Just got an iPhone 11 Pro and trying to sell my iPhone X. If anyone is looking to buy one, hit me up. Trying to get around $750 for the space grey 256 GB. LMK.

Dope, post pics when they arrive! I ordered mine on Monday and can't wait lol

Do you have any Mitchell and Ness shorts? I got the authentic raptors and was disappointed with the boxy fit and knee-length. These nike swingmans do look better than the Mitchell and Ness swingmans at least

Anyone receive the Raptors Classic Edition swingman shorts yet?

Not the shorts, but I got the jersey and its siiiiccckkk:

2A723C38-5075-4D32-A4CF-C1D6A6BC1899.jpeg

Even though the Adidas one from 2015 is stitched I feel this one is more comfortable to wear without the huge plastic raptor

The nike one? I should get mine Friday or Monday it's at customs right now. Got them for $90 with the 10% discount for students
wait how'd you get a discount for students? i feel like this is something i should have known about lol

img01.jpg

I feel like I MAY have seen this one at HH on the hash wall, although I don't remember the price. It was maybe 2 weeks ago?

Still cheaper in the US plus I'm visiting anyways. And Vaughn mills is a huge hassle for me to get to :lol:

If you're shipping to Jersey, for sure. Damn, I still have to pick up 5 pairs of shoes from nyaddress lmao. *** ordered the undefeated Kobe pack not realizing the teals were going to be on sale on their own.

Real Sports got the new white Dino’s (swingman) in stock, both online and in store

22408728-5C74-4265-A30F-EA6B719D66F6.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom