Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Yup, tried for the Satins this morning and my text verification code took 8 minutes to arrive, sold out by then.

It's super annoying but because it takes a few seconds to open up the sizes, I have twice hit refresh. I need to get my mind right and not refresh. Also, 6 AM? They've legit chosen the worst time. If they make it 9 EST, at least the earliest it can be is 6 PST.

B3AA83A9-DA05-44CF-947A-3E9281E8EDB7.jpeg

Finally got my package. Shorts gonna be great to work out in, really breathable and thin

Yeah I told Canada post and I told nike. I checked today and it still isn't there

I would suggest leaving a note inside your mailbox explaining the situation.

Wife's had parcels mis-delivered because the mailbox key went into the wrong address more than once. She leaves notes in there and they get sorted out.

Small. They are identical to my 9 inch elite basketball shorts. Well above knees and form fitting
Thanks!

Definitely gonna cop, I prefer those type of shorts as opposed to the baggy ones. As I can wear them causally, and when working out.

WOW. Nike.ca cancelled my Sakai Snkrs order.

Damn... Can you complain to Nike about that one?
Now maybe I don't feel so bad getting L's upfront vs getting a W an finding out its cancelled. Damn that sucks, hope you can get something still out of it....

Damn... Can you complain to Nike about that one?
Now maybe I don't feel so bad getting L's upfront vs getting a W an finding out its cancelled. Damn that sucks, hope you can get something still out of it....

I complained but all they did was give me a 15% off code... Lol. What a joke of a company. Multi-billon dollar company that can't keep track of inventory. Meanwhile, people copped one of each colour on the same and are getting shipping emails. Or already have the pair. I don't even know why I try with Nike.ca. I've had GRs cancelled.

B3AA83A9-DA05-44CF-947A-3E9281E8EDB7.jpeg

Finally got my package. Shorts gonna be great to work out in, really breathable and thin
These are nice but white shorts are a disaster.

Need to grab the regular black/red statement pair on disco.

TGIF!! I really want those shorts as well but I'm hesitate because they are white. Speaking of Nike discount codes.....does anyone have one they wont be using? I'll def return the favor down the road. Thanks in advance, PM if you prefer.

Back
Top Bottom