Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

I got a package shipped from Brampton to Woodbridge on the 5th, been out for delivery since the 12th, and still haven’t arrived

I got a package shipped from Brampton to Woodbridge on the 5th, been out for delivery since the 12th, and still haven’t arrived
I would've called after the 13th.
I've had packages delivered across the country delivered faster than that, via normal shipping.

I wonder if people in Mississauga get their packages earlier/faster since the main hub seems to be there.

I would've called after the 13th.
I've had packages delivered across the country delivered faster than that, via normal shipping.

I wonder if people in Mississauga get their packages earlier/faster since the main hub seems to be there.

A lot of people on reddit and Twitter (check the replies to Canada posts pinned tweet for a laugh) has been waiting for their Black Friday cyber Monday packages from Canada post, but their status are “in transit” whereas mine is “out for delivery”. I called them, and after a 40 minute wait, they said they’ll track it for any updates. This wait is frustrating

I got a slip and I went to pickup my package twice and they said they don't have it. Weird

Canada Post has been such a mess since Black Friday. I`m in Mississauga, had a bunch of my packages delivered a week late - no updates, just stuck on 'out for delivery'. Customer support is pretty much useless and tells you to contact the shipper to file a loss package if you don't receive it in the next 24-48 hours.

Understand it's stupid busy but I would think they would be better prepared for this.

I've placed like three orders on SSENSE since BF and I received them all after one day of them shipping the package (via $10 one day priority shipping).

But SSENSE always refunds my shipping fee if it arrives a day or two late.

Last week, I made an order from a US site and they shipped it Thursday afternoon (LA time) and my packaged arrived the next evening (via DHL Express Worldwide).

Real sports has some bad customer service. My card charged yet over a month later im still waiting and they don't care

I stopped shipping with Canada Post. All about Chit Chat Express now. CP is a joke now with their high shipping rates, terrible customer service, non-communication and ridiculous wait periods for shipments.

I stopped shipping with Canada Post. All about Chit Chat Express now. CP is a joke now with their high shipping rates, terrible customer service, non-communication and ridiculous wait periods for shipments.

Hate thinking about all the extra money I'd be saving by shipping with Chit Chats from the jump. :ohwell:

Got me some new ballin shoes. Glad I waited till it hit the outlet. Extra 20 off too. 🔥🔥🔥
F30B1F53-BBC1-475E-AC43-7E20199DF2C3.jpeg
D60FEF75-F6A7-4E9F-9DD4-BAF797AC68F6.jpeg

One last kijiji transaction to go and I won't have to go on kijiji again. From "is this available" spam msgs to low ballers to flakes and people with no transportation. I've had it
Ya it’s annoying

I post on my Instagram story first. Usually sell something to a friend.

Kijiji is last resort for me

Probably a stupid question, but can you park on that side street beside Haven?

Yes. It's metered parking.

One last kijiji transaction to go and I won't have to go on kijiji again. From "is this available" spam msgs to low ballers to flakes and people with no transportation. I've had it

The worst. I just threw up 18 pairs of worn AJs for cheap, most of the shoes in great condition. Despite the great price I'm still dealing with idiots. But yeah once I get rid of that lot I'm done for a while.

Last edited:
Reactions: ...
I threw up an ad on Kijiji hoping to help someone out with a recent release that I have multiples of and this is an email I got.

Hello,My name is VERONICA ,my Son sent me your email and the item details,im fine with the condition,I am really the one in need of it dont just know how to get things online and im also dealing with ALS..For the shipping i have arrange for my movers coming to get it for me at your convenient place and period as soon as payment has been made to you,Can you accept certified cashier cheque payment as it is the only medium i can get you paid,so sorry about that,once the cheque is cleared and you receive your money, the pick up will be scheduled. If you agree do get back to me with the details below so that my account officer can facilitate the mailing of the cheque right away

*Full Name:
*bank name:
*Address:
*Postal Code:
*Cell Phone Number

I will be hoping to read back from you soon

Smh do people really fall for this **** in 2019

I got an email similar to that a few weeks back. Can't find it, but it referenced being a third party to pick up for the intended buyer, just the banking part wasn't mentioned.

I threw up an ad on Kijiji hoping to help someone out with a recent release that I have multiples of and this is an email I got.

Hello,My name is VERONICA ,my Son sent me your email and the item details,im fine with the condition,I am really the one in need of it dont just know how to get things online and im also dealing with ALS..For the shipping i have arrange for my movers coming to get it for me at your convenient place and period as soon as payment has been made to you,Can you accept certified cashier cheque payment as it is the only medium i can get you paid,so sorry about that,once the cheque is cleared and you receive your money, the pick up will be scheduled. If you agree do get back to me with the details below so that my account officer can facilitate the mailing of the cheque right away

*Full Name:
*bank name:
*Address:
*Postal Code:
*Cell Phone Number

I will be hoping to read back from you soon

Smh do people really fall for this **** in 2019

:rofl::rofl: damn, i've sold many things on Kijiji but never got such an entertaining response. I would definitely have fun replying to that email, if I had the time. Ah well, still seem to sell the most on Kijiji.

Back
Top Bottom