Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

That line is gonna be ridiculous

If I still went to the barber I wouldn't go. My time is worth more than waiting in a crazy *** line to save $17

I'm planning on making a purchase on a US site, and it gives the option to ship via DHL or FedEx.

The DHL option is 20 USD for one day priority, and the FedEx option is 35 USD for one day priority.

Has anyone received packages from both companies before?

I'm just wondering which option is better to save money later on. Cause I know I'll be hit with extra fees and what not.

Thanks.

Cuts are by appointment, and probably run closer to $35-40 I'd assume

They don't have an app for android smh

EDIT: looks like you can book without the app if you click on the "book" button on their IG page
Thanks for sharing!

Last edited:
I'm planning on making a purchase on a US site, and it gives the option to ship via DHL or FedEx.

The DHL option is 20 USD for one day priority, and the FedEx option is 35 USD for one day priority.

Has anyone received packages from both companies before?

I'm just wondering which option is better to save money later on. Cause I know I'll be hit with extra fees and what not.

Thanks.

I personally think DHL and UPS hits hard when it comes to duties etc. But at the end of the day it's all the same I guess? there's no one you could ship to in the U.S. and have them ship to you? also look into U.S. re-shipping services like reship.com. You'll just have to crunch numbers and see if those options are better vs. getting your purchase shipped directly to you.

Has anyone ever sold shoes via Flight Club? curious how the process went and how you got cashed out (PayPal, cheque).

I personally think DHL and UPS hits hard when it comes to duties etc. But at the end of the day it's all the same I guess? there's no one you could ship to in the U.S. and have them ship to you? also look into U.S. re-shipping services like reship.com. You'll just have to crunch numbers and see if those options are better vs. getting your purchase shipped directly to you.
True.
I've use DHL a couple of times, and always got hit by duties.

The last time I used DHL, I got charged an extra $66 for collect on delivery (on top of duty fees).

I'm tempted to go because free but I'm not sure if i want to ditch my current barber

I booked an appointment, lets see how it turns out.

Not sure how much to tip the guy though, I usually just drop a 5 to my current barber.

Would love them but cant justify spending $200+ on some sneakers rn with christmas around the corner. Anybody else hoping they sit ?
Sold Out on Nike.com as of 8am but there was a 9.5 and 6 when I checked around 7am. Not sure where else had them so not sure if they will sit. $160 was the price. Also looks like anything Snkrs released you can't use promo/discount code on. I've used codes on launch products many times so that sucks.

Sold Out on Nike.com as of 8am but there was a 9.5 and 6 when I checked around 7am. Not sure where else had them so not sure if they will sit. $160 was the price. Also looks like anything Snkrs released you can't use promo/discount code on. I've used codes on launch products many times so that sucks.

L via snkrs at 6am and L again at livestock online. Smh soldout after a few seconds.

Did everyone enter the raffle for bred 11s. I don't want to pay 295 so I'm going to pass. Happy with my Concords from last year

Did everyone enter the raffle for bred 11s. I don't want to pay 295 so I'm going to pass. Happy with my Concords from last year
I don't bother with raffles for 11s. They release a huge amount every holiday, and they will restock quite often by Nike/Footlocker like the past few releases.

Footlocker square 1 called me for the 11s for a size 9.5 at 7:30am. I wasn’t sure if i was gonna pick up the call cuz I didnt think they’d even be open that early.

Back
Top Bottom