Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

is the guy you know some sort of bigshot? Managers/employees are probably under tight scrutiny for a release like this.
no, no big shot , just you average joe who happens to be friends with one of the managers. 

No, and that shoe dropped too long ago for a re-stock. Unless Nike Canada is sitting on something my usuals weren't informed about, more than likely LS is putting out stock they held back. When I said "big" re-stock I was referring to quantity. The Black/Red 11's will pop-up again in a bunch of stores soon, I'm personally shocked there will be so much available.
I guess this is a sign I should purchase, I've never been big on the playoff 11's but I'll try to cop to add to my other xi's I guess. Thanks for the info

This is the most the Canada forum has flourished in years though, gotta take the good with the bad.

That is absolutely ridiculous...JB is just rolling in the dough.
Just another reason for them to release the AJ4, AJ5 and AJ6 with no Jumpman on heel.

And based on the hype success of the 3s, they probably have that in works already.

Always thought the Nike Air/Jumpman switcharound was a potential cash grab for JB, they only have so many OG colorways to retro.

Doubles as extra revenue and a marketing tool since it hypes up the upcoming releases as well. Can't wait till they give the Black Cements the same treatment. Gonna be a circus!

lol 3 people lined up already ? ... JB got people by the balls ... the price hike is a cash grab and there gonna do it too all AJ models that used to have Nike Air :smh: ... gonna be pass for me $250 + Tax is too much for me

Last edited:
Was in the area, figured to check out HOH. 5 people line up, first person (or persons) got there at 3am. Hilarious.
some people are ridiculous, would rather work overtime get paid time and half and pay the extra online and still come out with more money.  To each their own I guess.

Was in the area, figured to check out HOH. 5 people line up, first person (or persons) got there at 3am. Hilarious.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I would only entertain the idea of maybe lining up a day early if MJ was gonna sign them too!

Yeah, I would bet alot of those people are resellers. The day after the Bred 11's dropped at HOH last week, there were ads on Kijiji. Some of them stating " I waited in the blistering cold for 12+ hours!!" and were asking for $400....

Yeah, I would bet alot of those people are resellers. The day after the Bred 11's dropped at HOH last week, there were ads on Kijiji. Some of them stating " I waited in the blistering cold for 12+ hours!!" and were asking for $400....

Still rather pay $400 than wait 12+ hours in the blistering cold. Some people just don't value their time.

I'm guessing those 5 guys are all kids!! Just too funny. I have a feeling there going to be a re-release next year. Just look at the history of JB re-releasing the shoes the last few years. Bred 11 and 4 and the 3's this year. JB is going to save me $$$....lol

The mission is acquiring the sneakers. But spending a night out in downtown Tdot with friends u havent seen in a minute might turn out to be a memorable experiance. Freestyle sessions,videos n such. Not to mention the bottle of ciroc. Shhhhhh ! Peace !!!

The Black/Red 11 restock starts tomorrow. Most will drop on Saturday, others throughout the week.

Photos from when I passed by earlier (for the 3's).

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom