Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

damn missed the twitter RSVP because of work, one of my homies actually got the dm back. Hope some of yall got lucky too. Thankfully i'm not working Saturday, just gotta get there as early as possible.
How fast do they reply ? I tried. I guess.

Reporting g live from Vaughan mills : nothing here. Sample clothing for $25, but only size large.

true
u should bring a laptop and this
http://www.amazon.ca/NBA-Dynasty-Series-Chicago-Bulls/dp/B0001Z37IQ
ir

its got full games on disc 2, 3 and 4.  on both sides.
Great suggestion. I made an 80/90s playlist. EPMD,Eric B Rakim,BDP,Kane ! Lol

Great suggestion. I made an 80/90s playlist. EPMD,Eric B Rakim,BDP,Kane ! Lol

Where you guys lining up. I can dig watching some MJ games. And 90s hip hop. Lol. There is ultimate jordan as well to watch its like 8 hours lol.

Where you guys lining up. I can dig watching some MJ games. And 90s hip hop. Lol. There is ultimate jordan as well to watch its like 8 hours lol.
Either square one, hoh or livestock. Depends where my ride takes me. Lol and yeah I have ultimate jordan loaded on my ps3 DOPE ! I lived through that. Lol

I'm gonna hazard a guess and say Concords. 

No, and that shoe dropped too long ago for a re-stock. Unless Nike Canada is sitting on something my usuals weren't informed about, more than likely LS is putting out stock they held back. When I said "big" re-stock I was referring to quantity. The Black/Red 11's will pop-up again in a bunch of stores soon, I'm personally shocked there will be so much available.

Last edited:
Bred 11s are soo watered down now .. going to hit Orion 7s status pretty soon lol

A good recent series is the 2009 Celtics vs Bulls if you guys are interested .. That series was cray !

I'm guessing the restock is going to be the black/red 13s? The amount released seemed pretty small back in Jan.

No, and that shoe dropped too long ago for a re-stock. Unless Nike Canada is sitting on something my usuals weren't informed about, more than likely LS is putting out stock they held back. When I said "big" re-stock I was referring to quantity. The Black/Red 11's will pop-up again in a bunch of stores soon, I'm personally shocked there will be so much available.
Thanks for straightening that out. A bit salty I waited out in the cold for nothing a couple of Fridays ago but whatever, all good haha

How "Big" is the restock numbers wise that has you so shocked ? :nerd:

Honestly seeing all this hype I'm glad that I got my 88s online early Feb...without no raffle BS out here in the states... Im in Toronto for a few weeks right now and I'm looking for some Rosheruns in that Iggy and Black... Any idea where I can pick them up?

Either square one, hoh or livestock. Depends where my ride takes me. Lol and yeah I have ultimate jordan loaded on my ps3 DOPE ! I lived through that. Lol

Livestock is raffle only from what I see. And I was young during the first championship but still watched most of the games. Lol

Wow more bred xi. I'm hoping for a successful run this time. Lol. Thanks for the info.

Last edited:

Maybe i could grab a 2nd pair if this is the case hmmmm! Need to get paid!

no.

Also, SVP Steeles still have some black toe 13s. I saw an 11 on display.
Thanks for the info, I know someone who works there. Getting mine tomorrow. Sucks the employee discount has been changed to only savings on tax. Better than nothing, but I use to get huge savings way back before Jordan hype was this high.

Honestly seeing all this hype I'm glad that I got my 88s online early Feb...without no raffle BS out here in the states... Im in Toronto for a few weeks right now and I'm looking for some Rosheruns in that Iggy and Black... Any idea where I can pick them up?

Check out Urban Outfitters.

make the quantity allocation at HOH 83 pairs b/c I already know someone who got 2 pairs reserved by the managers for him.

I'm sure there are others too smh

Last edited:
make the quantity allocation at HOH 83 pairs b/c I already know someone who got 2 pairs reserved by the managers for him.

I'm sure there are others too smh

is the guy you know some sort of bigshot? Managers/employees are probably under tight scrutiny for a release like this.

This is totally irrelevant to shoes, but i just went to the whiskey a go go for a ****** tossing competition... life changing experience, if you guys can get to vaughan i suggest you go.

No idea what you two are talking about kijiji got that heat!!!!!!! 
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif

Fake jordans selling on kijiji sneakervault.cartel went to see a pair today. Dude wanted 360. Elephant print was yellowing. In on leather and lace holes. Leather ink rubbed off. Dude even sent his old indian dad to deal with it. Lmao. Heads up peeps.
there is a ton of fakes on kijiji, some even advertised as fakes.  It's annoying because there are ALOT but atleast dude advertises them as knock-offs

is the guy you know some sort of bigshot? Managers/employees are probably under tight scrutiny for a release like this.
Not to sure how tight things like that are NOW, considering the 8 day event is now done. And its a restock not a release so, all that hype on HoH has died a bit since then but, I dont personally know what goes on behind closed doors aha

Back
Top Bottom