Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

How much would it normally cost via USPS for 2 tshirts from the US to Canada approximately?

Had a flannel shirt delivered yesterday from LA. Postage said $20. Probably would have been a bit cheaper if he folded the shirt over one more time and used a smaller envelope. I’d say about $10-20 depending on where it’s coming from.

Best package Reshipper? Need to buy a pair of shoes off eastbay and send to the gta

I tried Cross Border Pickups on a $30 New Era from eBay, and was hoping they would be somewhat relaxed on the duties and taxes given the low value.

I got charged both (of course), duties and taxes were maybe $10? + $7.50 package fee. Didn't end up being a good price at all, but the seller didn't ship to Canada so I bit the bullet.

The service itself was fine, but cost wise in the end it wasn't worth it.

Interested in hearing if there's a better alternative though.

I used CBP as well and have a similar experience. The service is convenient but I don't know if there's a way to get around not paying the duties and taxes if you use one of these re-shipper/forwarding companies. The logistics involved they have to be thorough. The way I look at it is you're paying for 1) the ability to obtain the item and 2) the convenience for them to bring it to you (or closer to you if you live by one of their pick up locations).

First time trying to cop on SNKRS in a while and hadn't realized what a joke it's become. Not sure how anyone is supposed to cop any hyped sneaker off there nowadays without resorting to a bot. Doesn't make sense that it's easier to purchase from secondary retailers than the official shop.

Anyone copped off supreme's website today? first time not having to pay duties, only paid the flat $20 shipping that's it

First time trying to cop on SNKRS in a while and hadn't realized what a joke it's become. Not sure how anyone is supposed to cop any hyped sneaker off there nowadays without resorting to a bot. Doesn't make sense that it's easier to purchase from secondary retailers than the official shop.

Pretty much impossible now.

Anyone copped off supreme's website today? first time not having to pay duties, only paid the flat $20 shipping that's it

Yeah that threw me off. If they're still using UPS I'm expecting duties to be charged when the package arrives.

I got a lot of Kobe jerseys from the outlets last few years:
- Toronto All-Star Kobe at SVP for like $30
- M&N Kobe 8 at Winners for like $40
- Black Mamba Night, classic gold swingmans and white authentic with the new Aeroswift or something at Nike (all around $60-80?)

just following up on the mamba week shoes and jersey....any other places getting the shoes outside of footlocker and any word if were getting the jersey here as well?

just following up on the mamba week shoes and jersey....any other places getting the shoes outside of footlocker and any word if were getting the jersey here as well?

Talked to some employees at STC, footlocker said online only for tomorrow and mondays release.

And nike eatons only store getting them, FCFS

Hopefully they werent lying lol

Back
Top Bottom