Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

You'd think with COVID that Interac and banks would have protection for this considering most people aren't using cash. Ah well for the amateur sellers that use Kijiji and Facebook group again just some tips.

- Only do meetups during the day time, either in a Mall (while open) or police station
- Cash only, if you have cash on hand analyze it and feel it to know real vs. counterfeit
- Do NOT accept EMT payments! Only from regular customers you trust

Seems as though every week you're hearing about a robbery or scam involving Kijiji sales now.

I didn’t know EMT reversals were a thing. Thought once a emt was sent it’s good. Thanks for the heads up tdot

More bruce lee alternates popped up on kijiji. One of the sellers claiming they come with receipt from nike.

Posting for those not on FB sneaker groups. Be careful even with cash transactions and inspect the dollar bills for counterfeit. Apparently he did this with a couple of people and it was reported to the police.
CCDB94BA-7772-43B5-A053-803E0D06D72A.png

I don't believe the Kobe 5 Bruce Lee Alternate drop was a mistake but rather intentional. It's like how in US they have those 'shock drops'. It's all marketing, they open that little window, and whoever sees them and gets them are the 'lucky ones' then they pull them back or the inventory gets sold out.

Think about the whole process for this to be an 'accident' and to have someone get 'fired'. If they had them in the back already that means they're schedule to be released in short time (unless they're a Super Hyperstrike, and everything is under tight wraps). No major sneaker site can confirm a release date yet. All the Nike stores in major malls (STC, Fairview, Markville, Eaton) are not corporate stores but franchisees.

They only get shipment that are scheduled to be released just like Footlocker Champs etc. If you're telling me this was an 'accident' everyone along the chain had to be sleeping: for Nike to ship them; for the employee to open the shipment; for the manager to ok and shelf them.

Black Raptors authentic jerseys in-store only at Real Sports for 40% off. Come out to ~$176 after tax. A few S/M/XL in Lowry, most sizes in Siakam - only a few Larges and nothing bigger than XL in any of them. A handful of Powell and the last two FVV went as I was in there. These seemed to be what most were there for so I’d move fast if you’re thinking of heading down.

Black Raptors authentic jerseys in-store only at Real Sports for 40% off. Come out to ~$176 after tax. A few S/M/XL in Lowry, most sizes in Siakam - only a few Larges and nothing bigger than XL in any of them. A handful of Powell and the last two FVV went as I was in there. These seemed to be what most were there for so I’d move fast if you’re thinking of heading down.

anyone able to help me get a medium siakam?

Thanks for the info.

The legendary Gmas! :pimp: <3

i'll sell my black siakam authentic in a heartbeat....dude been playing like a bum
sz 44

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I really hope we don't get swept man. that frigging marcus flop at the end during fvv transition really pissed me off, man only got a 5k fine that's like a slap on the wrist smh

I really hope we don't get swept man. that frigging marcus flop at the end during fvv transition really pissed me off, man only got a 5k fine that's like a slap on the wrist smh

NBA needs to change that rule - coaches should keep their ability to challenge if ref is overturned. That idiotic and obvious flop cost us the challenge. Do these refs not watch game film? That fool flops around like a fish out of water. Walker goes into his shooting motion purely with the intent to create contact. Anyways - Celtics are just the better all around team this year.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom