Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

If anyone on here got a Bio Hack in 9 or 9.5 and wants to swap for a DS AJ1 Smoke Grey size 9 - DM me!

Passed by Dixie as it is close to work. Got in line at 10:45 and was part of first 100 to enter.

30% off all shoes this weekend. Some recraft 90 volts, vapormax 3, not much else.
How much were the volts?
Thanks for the updates

What is current market value of a brand new black Raptors Kawhi authentic jersey? Seen one sell on eBay for $1k last month but that's the only one. Thanks in advance.

Not all of them

Looks like I may have missed them then b/c when I was there last week, every single (blk) authentic they had in was from the current season w/ the champ patch. Either way, great deal for a current authentic. Had a friend scoop an LBJ lakers authentic from their July team store restock w/ a KB patch and after exchange, shipping, and duties, that joint came out to just under $400 cdn retail ($398 and change to be exact)...

I got the Black Kawhi authentic... plus the finals patch stitched on during the NBA Finals at Real Sports. After game 1 they switched to hot-pressed patches instead of stitched.

Been offered $1,500 CAD for mine, but will probably keep forever lol

Back
Top Bottom