Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

anyone cop mochas from the champs drop today?

Not my size but luckily I got. If anyone has a 12 and wants to trade for an 11 hit me up.

IF anyone is interested, the Nike store at Eatons Centre has some of the new Raptors gear.
They got swingman jerseys of the new Red joint in Siakam.

I scooped some practice gear as it was already 25% off lol.
The shorts are cool reminds me of my high school gym shorts and are reversible.
The jordan tshirt? Sure, why not lol

Love both. I'll have to get them.

Does anyone know what stores are dropping the AM 90 Infrareds/Radiant Red?

I can't find the men's version on the FTL launch calendar.

It was there yesterday when i looked. Release date nov. 9th. From what i remember, i saw square one, bramalea, yorkdale and sherway gardens
Your referring to this pair below right? I was at Yorkdale today and the employee said they're releasing on Nov 9th but their shipment hasn't arrived yet.

1604800865820.png

Your referring to this pair below right? I was at Yorkdale today and the employee said they're releasing on Nov 9th but their shipment hasn't arrived yet.

1604800865820.png

Called Nike Yorkdale just now, basically same info: suppose to drop today but shipment didn’t arrive. Don’t know when or anymore info than that, try again next few days.

FL release calendar removed all but kids size, too. Deadstock.ca changed the Nov 9 date to “TBA”

What a mess

So far for adult sizes...I got a "no" from square 1, fairview and sherway. Have you seen any anywhere?

Apologies. Had to double check. Kids sizes drop today, mens in a few weeks. I edited my original post fixing my mistake.

Finally won a raffle on foot locker but the app wouldn’t let me confirm because of server overload

Any idea if spots in Toronto will be getting the upcoming throwback Memphis Grizzlies stuff? I know sportchek got the first wave

Anybody know where they heat press NBA swing man jerseys? I tried real sports but through email they said no if the jersey wasnt purchased through them

That shirt still accurate to this day, who woulda thought

I am really showing my age - I used to work Dixie Footlocker when it first opened - 1992 - and we had two guys that would come in and clean us out every couple of months. One sold clothes overseas, the other had a booth at a flea market.

I recall infrared 6s, and Bordeaux 7s going for $19.90 - we had maybe a hundred pairs - flea market guy bought them all.

stopped by vm, they had a few different lebron 17 for 180.
they had some raptors jerseys eg whitevpascal, and purple lebron jersey for $50. Lots of raps but only like 3 lbjs and small only

Best deal is probably these women’s vapormax
86639C8C-D4F6-4C5C-AA48-99C0A0F35CE0.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom