Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Dropped by Champs at Yonge/Dundas today, and I was surprised to see they had gotten these in today. Someone do buy one, get one 50% with me :nerd:. Oh, and they also have the Black/Gamma Roshes.

That sucks. You could probably clean yours. Take a look at what I got. On my WC 88s

I got two pairs and both right shoes have the same defect. This pic is worse of the two.[/quote]
I actually thought that was normal was it not? I noticed them on my 2011 white an black cements too. Not really concerned about that stuff. My sis had a huge scuff on the elephant print on one of her pairs.. Looks like somebody took it out and stabbed it. Hahaha

Dropped by Champs at Yonge/Dundas today, and I was surprised to see they had gotten these in today. Someone do buy one, get one 50% with me :nerd:. Oh, and they also have the Black/Gamma Roshes.

What is retail? I might be down for a BOGO...have a link there for 30 off anyways tho

Hey guys,

I went to Todays Sportwear in Pacific Mall. And saw a couple of Jordans. Can anyone confirm if what they sell is real? Specifically the Jordans? Most or all their retros are 199.99. Anyone have experiences with this place?
They legit...same with their other locations...theres also that one other store inside of pacific mall. They have some legit stuff in their! Worth a look.

Hey guys went to the Nike warehouse sale today and got there around 1:30 and left at 4pm. Yes i was there that long only stood in line for about 20 minutes the rest was hunting jackets down. I ended up with 6 womens M-65 jackets for the wife and friend. I also bought a Pacquiao M-65 as well as a plain black M-65. They didnt have XL in either jackets so I bought 4 all together. Bought the Little brother one as well. Going to sell the other large M-65. Here is the real kicker, I was also able to find the running reflective jacket They had all sizes except 'Large". Bought it in XL. Friends doubled up on Medium and  smalls. Also they had sample reflective dark jackets instead of the traditional grey look. My buddy found it so i was not able to grab any. Also they had tons of sample jackets for jordan brand, a few I bought were the packable ones and it is awesome. Going back tomorrow to try and find more M-65 and varisity jackets.

Oh and ask the employees to check the boxes in the back for the jackets. that what I did and got some really nice pieces! I'll post a pic in a sec.

I got the windrunner version of the 3M in large...heard people hoarded the vapor ones. I had a few employees search the back for me too. If you're selling the XL lmk! Maybe we can trade.

Last edited:
I got the windrunner version of the 3M in large...heard people hoarded the vapor ones. I had a few employees search the back for me too. If you're selling the XL lmk! Maybe we can trade.

Wasn't planning on selling or trading the 3m jacket. I got alot of 3m shoes to wear it with. Lol. "Hold tights" and "112" pack. Got over a dozen kicks 3m. I do have a friend who is selling a sz medium. Not sure what he wants for it though. I only grabbed my sizes. Lol. That's why I'm going back tomorrow. But out of curiosity what does the wind runner version look like? Not sure if I've seen it. Picture please :lol:. I should have just bought the whole box and ask the guy to bring it to me.

Last edited:

Went back and picked up a 3M wind runner for $20. STEAL. Updated pickup pic lol
Oh snap. That's the wind runner I need that. But a large is too small for me. The m65 jacket fit me in a large. Curious. What time did you go back and get that jacket? I left at 4-4:30 when I got in the car and that wasn't there. Lol. Damn! If it was a xl I would swap. Lol

I wen back around 6. Had a dude look for me but no dice. Then he was replenishing the floor and found one at the bottom of a box of pants. He saved it and found me and laced me with it. Sell me your XL lol.

They still have these in Medium? Or they're probably all gone.. :rolleyes

Was never out yet when we received it paid a dude $10 bucks to look for it. Lol. My friend took 3 mediums. We are all fanatics for 3m. Lol. He is selling I know that. Ill ask him how much. Maybe they have more in the back. That box never made it out the curtain. Dude said it was in the bottom. Lol

Was looking for something like this when I was there,  likely around the same time as you...   were these hanging with the jackets at the back,   or tossed on the random tables?

If you asking about the m65 I asked an employee to find it for me. If your asking about the jacket on the right. It's a storm fit running jacket. So dope! :Lol I found it on the small siE table at the front it's a sz XL. Someone prolly changed their mind and dropped it on the nearest table.

I wen back around 6. Had a dude look for me but no dice. Then he was replenishing the floor and found one at the bottom of a box of pants. He saved it and found me and laced me with it. Sell me your XL lol.

Honestly. I would swap if its an XL you got I prefer that style. Sorry dude. You selling that L though? PM if so my best friend is looking for a large since they had none in the one I got.

Went to the warehouse sale last night, wasn't expecting much since I knew pretty much anything worthwhile in my size (M) would be gone...and I was right. Man what a s**t show, stuff scattered everywhere, no socks left, random tees, hats, some Pacquiao stuff, etc. Not even being picky but found no decent workout or ball gear either, Vapor Flash jacket would've been nice.

From the pics looks like some of y'all actually scored some good stuff. I only copped the team China basketball jersey (which I had my eye on since last summer), and my girl got a few hats plus a top. Not sure what they'll "restock" with, debating on swinging by again in the next day or two if I'm in the area.

Went to the warehouse sale last night, wasn't expecting much since I knew pretty much anything worthwhile in my size (M) would be gone...and I was right. Man what a s**t show, stuff scattered everywhere, no socks left, random tees, hats, some Pacquiao stuff, etc. Not even being picky but found no decent workout or ball gear either, Vapor Flash jacket would've been nice.

From the pics looks like some of y'all actually scored some good stuff. I only copped the team China basketball jersey (which I had my eye on since last summer), and my girl got a few hats plus a top. Not sure what they'll "restock" with, debating on swinging by again in the next day or two if I'm in the area.
hahaha the Yi Jianlian one?? saw that was dope

Back
Top Bottom