Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Chek my pic for what the windrunner one looks like
Oh snap. That's the wind runner I need that. But a large is too small for me. The m65 jacket fit me in a large. Curious. What time did you go back and get that jacket? I left at 4-4:30 when I got in the car and that wasn't there. Lol. Damn! If it was a xl I would swap. Lol
You guys got it the other way around, the one infrared90 got is the 21st Century windrunner, and soulize got the vapor flash. imo...the windrunner is better (I believe the retail price on that is higher as well), the vapor flash doesn't have real pockets, its just a zipper which opens up the jacket. I paid $200 for that at the employee store, while the vapor flash has been around $100ish at the outlets which were already good prices for them (compared to $500+), at $25, those were a steal!

Last edited:
SMH at those jackets being available in a Medium, dude couldnt find me any. Might have to head back on Saturday.

My girl was at the warehouse sale earlier today and she said not much was there and it was a zoo. I also wanted the grey track/windrunner jacket and the grey USATF but they had none left. I ended up get a tan Kobe destroyer for 99-10% off, not bad when they are going for 600. I may head up tomorrow myself, if not Saturday.

Last edited:
Damn this sale is right by me and I had no clue
mean.gif
 def going to stop by as soon as i'm done work.

warehouse sale goes until sunday right? do you guys think there will be any decent stock left by fri/sat?
 Sunday is risky since its the last day im sure they are looking to sell out everything. With tomorrow being a holiday lots of people will venture out there. But what do I know...
happy.gif

For those who have been there, im looking to head there on friday, in hopes to find some kobe/lebron jackets. Alongside some crewnecks? Does the inventory run out after a while and they restock? I dont wanna go and find nothing is there lol

For those who have been there, im looking to head there on friday, in hopes to find some kobe/lebron jackets. Alongside some crewnecks? Does the inventory run out after a while and they restock? I dont wanna go and find nothing is there lol
Not sure about kobe/lebron jackets, the selection seems to be pretty random of what and when they put them out. But you shouldn't have any problem finding crewnecks (depending if you're picky of the print or not). Saw some Lebron X crewnecks yesterday (Jade and Canary ones) but be prepared to dig through the heaps of clothes.

I took this pic around 730am. U in it ?
 I actually saw you take that pic..lol. Im not in the pic but i am on the right side right infront of that guy in the brown jacket with a fur on the hood. The guy in the big white jacket and girl to his left were creapers trying to line jump..lol. They were kicked out and told not to get back in the line lmao.

Also for for anyone who doesnt know. Saturday's drops are...

All white foamposite one,

Hyperflight super hero pack all three

Easter pack all three

Last edited:
Went today again. No more 3M. Btw my large fits me for all my goons that keep hitting me up thinking I'm trying get rid of it lol.

Did pick up the all leather brown destroyer for instapump and USA dream team varsity in navy/white for myself. They recognized me and still have me 20% off lol

Last edited:
Hey guys just got back from the warehouse sale and I couldn't be happier! the place was kind of a mess with men stuff mixed in womens and vice versa on the jacket racks and there were no socks to be found, that section is all hats and scarfs now. I ended up paying a total of 175 and got extremely lucky with the two vapor flash jackets, I looked around and couldn't find them anywhere and employees said they were long gone but right when I was heading to cash out I noticed a older employee with two in his hands. I asked if I could have them and he said sure and explained how he was trying to help a women from the states get some the other day but he couldn't find any so she left disappointed but he had just happened to find those two buried in some other stuff right as I walked by him, total score even the employees couldn't believe it and one was asking me to trade for his  2xl 
laugh.gif

I knew there would be more buried in those boxes! FFUUUUU lol nice job
Btw what size are they?

Last edited:
Went today again. No more 3M. Btw my large fits me for all my goons that keep hitting me up thinking I'm trying get rid of it lol.

Did pick up the all leather brown destroyer for instapump and USA dream team varsity in navy/white for myself. They recognized me and still have me 20% off lol
How much you pay for the clothinf pieces you picked up, if you dont mind me asking

There are some hidden gems in the piles of clothes if you look properly lol , unfortunatley only small sizes left in the dream team varsity

How much you pay for the clothinf pieces you picked up, if you dont mind me asking

If you scroll back a few pages there is a picture with all the prices. Nice pick ups everyone and if seems that we all got the same 3M jackets...lol. Going to go back again tomorrow for round 2 to see if I can find more treasures!!

Back
Top Bottom