Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

hit up the employee store again over the weekend, lotsa great stuff this time around:

jordan 1 celtics, jokers FSR
jordan 3 crimsons FSR (restocked)
lebron 10 dunkman, dolphins (not too many left)
kd 5 silver/copper and hulks (not too many left)
am97 OG FSR
am95 OG FSR
am90 laser blue OG FSR
air1 OG red FSR
roshe run squadrons and tarp green/volt
lunar flyknit 1's grey and volt FSR
You wouldn't happen to remember the price on the laser blue AM90, would you?

i had a coupon code for 20% 60 dollars or more, i bought two hats.  I dont think it works anymore.  4LIDS20
The Jays cap came to 35.25 after the discount and i bought a Gators fitted for 30.25, so i could get free shipping.

Rec'd order confirmation that same day on April 3rd, i have yet to receive a shipping confirmation.

It's gonna be 3-4 weeks before you got those hats. At least

Last edited:
Oh yeah completely forgot.

Todays Sportswear at Cawthra and Dundas has Nike Roshruns in the Black/Grey/Blue insole colourway, and Iguana/Volt/Volt Insole colourway.

Both were 69.99, and both had a FSR, and doubles in common sizes from 9 to 12.

Hi All,

Jordan 28's anywhere in Toronto? Or anywhere in Canada?

Still have money but don't have a trip to States planned any time soon...

Hi All,

i am wondering the same thing as well.  why has Canada been pretty much passed over in terms of the Jordan 28?

Hi All,

As far as I know the only release in Canada was the dozen or so pairs of Black/Volt that House of Hoops Toronto dropped as part of their opening.  Price was almost $400 a pair after tax which is about what you will pay if you can find a pair online. I had a friend in the U.S. check for a pair but no luck. They do pop up on Ftlocker/Eastby every once and a while (cancelled orders/returns I'm guessing) but again your pushing 4 bills from there after the 34% upcharge/shipping/exchange.

Hi All,

HOH had it when they first opened. To my knowledge, that's the only store in Toronto to actually get them. Nike Toronto didn't even get them as far as I know. Although the price point that HOH had them listed for, you would be better off finding one online from a US based seller. Even if you pay a mark up, it will probably end up to being almost what you would have paid here...
mean.gif

Does anyone know the story on the Jordan 1 Black Gold's slated to release this weekend? I went to my normal shops and was told that they had tried to order it, but it wasn't available to Nike Canada. Champs and Footlocker don't seem to be getting it either.

Oh yeah completely forgot.

Todays Sportswear at Cawthra and Dundas has Nike Roshruns in the Black/Grey/Blue insole colourway, and Iguana/Volt/Volt Insole colourway.

Both were 69.99, and both had a FSR, and doubles in common sizes from 9 to 12.

those the squadron blue colorway?

HOH had it when they first opened. To my knowledge, that's the only store in Toronto to actually get them. Nike Toronto didn't even get them as far as I know. Although the price point that HOH had them listed for, you would be better off finding one online from a US based seller. Even if you pay a mark up, it will probably end up to being almost what you would have paid here...
mean.gif

Does anyone know the story on the Jordan 1 Black Gold's slated to release this weekend? I went to my normal shops and was told that they had tried to order it, but it wasn't available to Nike Canada. Champs and Footlocker don't seem to be getting it either.
They seem to be extremely limited to the East coast in the states.

They seem to be extremely limited to the East coast in the states.
Thanks! Sigh....really wanted atleast a chance to get them, but it seems like after reading through the thread over in the Jordan Brand section of the forum, these are going to be in-store only as well......
frown.gif

Sorry for the question but have been really busy at work. Are we getting the patent I's blk/gld in Toronto?

Back
Top Bottom