Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

I got word Si Vous Play warehouse is carrying Roshes, I'm gonna try to scoop me a pair soon

The Roshe Runs just hit nike id. they don't ship to Canada. can anyone hook it up?:nerd: will tip you. PM me

You should post this on the Roshe Run thread instead of here since were most likely all Canadians here.

I also suggest using a package forwarding service to pick it up at the border.

The Roshe Runs just hit nike id. they don't ship to Canada. can anyone hook it up?
nerd.gif
will tip you. PM me
we should form some sort of group buy or some ****, get a bunch of people to order a pair ship them to a central location what not.  Sounds diffcult to set up but should be considered.

Definitely down to NikeID some Roshe runs.  Saw the yeezy colorway on the Roshes and they were toooooo nice!!!!

we should form some sort of group buy or some ****, get a bunch of people to order a pair ship them to a central location what not.  Sounds diffcult to set up but should be considered.

Definitely down to NikeID some Roshe runs.  Saw the yeezy colorway on the Roshes and they were toooooo nice!!!!

I'm down for that

id be down for that as well..sounds like a good idea

So down !!!!

Let me know when this is going down.

You will get slammed on duties. If you think duties from the US are bad, you ain't seen anything from Europe.
like how bad are we talking about? I know if you order something from eastbay i usually get slammed with $50 worth but its still cheaper on the website if i were to purchase something from here

like how bad are we talking about? I know if you order something from eastbay i usually get slammed with $50 worth but its still cheaper on the website if i were to purchase something from here
we just need those USA prices up here...
indifferent.gif

hit up the employee store again over the weekend, lotsa great stuff this time around:

jordan 1 celtics, jokers FSR

jordan 3 crimsons FSR (restocked)

lebron 10 dunkman, dolphins (not too many left)

kd 5 silver/copper and hulks (not too many left)

am97 OG FSR

am95 OG FSR

am90 laser blue OG FSR

air1 OG red FSR

roshe run squadrons and tarp green/volt

lunar flyknit 1's grey and volt FSR

hit up the employee store again over the weekend, lotsa great stuff this time around:

am97 OG FSR

am95 OG FSR

am90 laser blue OG FSR

air1 OG red FSR

Damn, a few pairs I want.  It's a blessing and a curse that I have never been to the ES.

am97 OG FSR

am95 OG FSR

am90 laser blue OG FSR

air1 OG red FSR

Thanks for the update, going this wednesday.

Is the volt Flyknit the blue volt?  Might have to cop both.

Still iffy about the jokers, sometimes I like em sometimes I don't :S

Thanks for the update, going this wednesday.

Is the volt Flyknit the blue volt?  Might have to cop both.

Still iffy about the jokers, sometimes I like em sometimes I don't :S
damn actually forgot my sisters bday is this Saturday.  Guess I can only resort to 1 pair for me, 1 pair for her.  :frown: #firstworldproblems

am97 OG FSR

am95 OG FSR

am90 laser blue OG FSR

air1 OG red FSR

Any Lava Xs? size 12?

Picked up that Jays Canadian/USA flag at EC's Lids yesterday (for a friend). They only had small sizes left, still have to pickup a 3/4 for myself.

Yuppers, what was their sale and how fast did they ship?

Last edited:
Yuppers, what was their sale and how fast did they ship?
i had a coupon code for 20% 60 dollars or more, i bought two hats.  I dont think it works anymore.  4LIDS20

The Jays cap came to 35.25 after the discount and i bought a Gators fitted for 30.25, so i could get free shipping.

Rec'd order confirmation that same day on April 3rd, i have yet to receive a shipping confirmation.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom