Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Any info on Concord SBs in toronto / Canada?

Best guess would be one of the shops along queen street. Most of the other stores like SVP, Today's Sports, Footlocker, Champs either confirmed that they won't be getting it or had no idea what I was asking about. Called Nike on bloor and the person I spoke with said she didnt think so (not sure if she knew what I was asking for though)

I've been wanting a pair since the first pics surfaced, probably going to just buy one online somewhere. Save the hassle of looking around.

Sup,

Big thanks to teruotokyo for the invite to ES. That place is crack, i pretty much went beast mode. Some good things i saw were the pink flyknits for ladies allthough they are unisex runners. picked up a sz 11. the new free runs in volt, blue and crimson, umm og am90's laser blue, kostons on sale racks wanna go back for these.. Roshes crimson and i think another blue colorway i forget..not really interested in roshes.. Tons of lunarglide 4 colorways and if you don't already know these are the best runners i swear... Sheilds my favorite colorway were abundant, pretty much full size run. Anyways in my opinion if you actually use Nike gear to workout then its crack, but anything else like Jordans, and ball shoes and gear i don't think it was anything great in selection.

I think I'm going back later this month with another friend ill post whats new if there's anything worth mentioning.

hit up the employee store again over the weekend, lotsa great stuff this time around:

jordan 1 celtics, jokers FSR
jordan 3 crimsons FSR (restocked)
lebron 10 dunkman, dolphins (not too many left)
kd 5 silver/copper and hulks (not too many left)
am97 OG FSR
am95 OG FSR
am90 laser blue OG FSR
air1 OG red FSR
roshe run squadrons and tarp green/volt
lunar flyknit 1's grey and volt FSR

Was at the employee store earlier today as I was able to get a last minute pass... not too much left from the above.

- I didn't see anymore AMs other than a few AM97s in size 8/8.5.
- Only had like 3 pairs of the squadron blue roshe's in an 11/11.5/12, a bunch of sizes left in the tarp green/volt. still had select sizes of the wovens and also those tonals/2-tone/two-face pack (whatever they called) in several colorways. They also had some roshe run trails in 2 colorways with what looked liked a FSR of each.
- a few scattered sizes in kobe 7s lying around if anyone is still interested.
- still good amount of sizes left in the flyknit lunar 1s in both the grey and volt. IMO worth the trip not just for the price but they are comfortable as hell.
- not very much left in LBJs. very limited sizes left in the dunkman and dolphins. I believe 2-3 pairs left of each in bigger sizes (sz11+)
- Looked like they had the AJ1 celts and crimson 3s in FSR still although I didn't check out exactly what sizes left.
- In terms of women's, they did have some of the new colorways of the roshe runs - crimson and fiberglass colorways which I picked up for my girl.
- also, as in-effect mentioned, bunch of different colorways in the lunarglide4s. One of the best runners out right now imo.

Last edited:
Best guess would be one of the shops along queen street. Most of the other stores like SVP, Today's Sports, Footlocker, Champs either confirmed that they won't be getting it or had no idea what I was asking about. Called Nike on bloor and the person I spoke with said she didnt think so (not sure if she knew what I was asking for though)

I've been wanting a pair since the first pics surfaced, probably going to just buy one online somewhere. Save the hassle of looking around.
those places you called never get SB releases.

best bet is adrift . 

Where in the south? Some other Nters were saying they were told hoh in houston were getting them then at last second said they weren't but thought it was shady because that place has been known to sell to family and friends and local celebs...I wanted a pair since they were revealed but I have no connections in the states so i'm SOL unless JB decides to smarten up and have a proper release..

Baton Rouge. About 50 minutes away from New Orleans.

Any info on Concord SBs in toronto / Canada?
Adrift, dont expect an american retail price though... porb gonna cost you 225 or around there after tax. I bought the hyperstrike levi's off a re-seller and the receipt showed they were 225 after tax. That couldve just been because they were a hyperstrike but id imagine the concords being around 200. When i called they said they couldnt guarantee any price. 

Sup,

Big thanks to teruotokyo for the invite to ES. That place is crack, i pretty much went beast mode. Some good things i saw were the pink flyknits for ladies allthough they are unisex runners. picked up a sz 11. the new free runs in volt, blue and crimson, umm og am90's laser blue, kostons on sale racks wanna go back for these.. Roshes crimson and i think another blue colorway i forget..not really interested in roshes.. Tons of lunarglide 4 colorways and if you don't already know these are the best runners i swear... Sheilds my favorite colorway were abundant, pretty much full size run. Anyways in my opinion if you actually use Nike gear to workout then its crack, but anything else like Jordans, and ball shoes and gear i don't think it was anything great in selection.

I think I'm going back later this month with another friend ill post whats new if there's anything worth mentioning.
No worries, haha glad you grabbed some things. Damn they had the OG AM90 laser blue?? lol I went in the morning and they didn't have it. I guess I either missed it or they re-stocked it later on.
those places you called never get SB releases.

best bet is adrift . 
Damn, that explains it, haha thanks for the info. This is actually the first domestic SB I've wanted.

Was at the employee store earlier today as I was able to get a last minute pass... not too much left from the above.

- I didn't see anymore AMs other than a few AM97s in size 8/8.5.
- Only had like 3 pairs of the squadron blue roshe's in an 11/11.5/12, a bunch of sizes left in the tarp green/volt. still had select sizes of the wovens and also those tonals/2-tone/two-face pack (whatever they called) in several colorways. They also had some roshe run trails in 2 colorways with what looked liked a FSR of each.
- a few scattered sizes in kobe 7s lying around if anyone is still interested.
- still good amount of sizes left in the flyknit lunar 1s in both the grey and volt. IMO worth the trip not just for the price but they are comfortable as hell.
- not very much left in LBJs. very limited sizes left in the dunkman and dolphins. I believe 2-3 pairs left of each in bigger sizes (sz11+)
- Looked like they had the AJ1 celts and Joker 3s in FSR still although I didn't check out exactly what sizes left.
- In terms of women's, they did have some of the new colorways of the roshe runs - crimson and fiberglass colorways which I picked up for my girl.
- also, as in-effect mentioned, bunch of different colorways in the lunarglide4s. One of the best runners out right now imo.
Do you mean joker 1s? Didn't see any joker 3s there, only 3s were the crimsons with a few left

teruotokyo - yea they had am90 laser blue og with the yellowed soles in the back corner behind the sale rack on the men's side. maybe 8 to 10 pairs. not very may.

If anyone is going there this week, and is willing to help me get a size 8 ladies FLYKNIT Lunar 1 in pink flash/volt colorway that would be amazing. I know NT members are good dudes like that. If so let me know via pm. Thanks guys.

On a side note: Went by National Sports on McCowan and Milner and they are having a sale on the entire store. 40% extra on clearance shoes and 20% on shoe wall and workout gear. Ad says almost entire store but pretty much entire store is on sale. Anything to save on nike/adidas/under armor gear I'm there.

Anybody ever been to adrift for a SB release? How is it ? I'm planning on picking up a pair . They are one clean looking shoe
As far as I know, Adrift is probably the only place left with an SB account that gets premiere products. Used to be a good balance between Adrift (back in the kensington market days) and Goodfoot, but since then, SB's have fallen off in the city. I don't even think Adrift got the Space Jam SB's when they dropped a few years ago. Best bet is probably just getting them online.

Anybody ever been to adrift for a SB release? How is it ? I'm planning on picking up a pair . They are one clean looking shoe
your gonna have to line up in the morning for sure.. hype from concord would be alot alot alot more than when they dropped the pushead 2, and when the pushead 2 released the line was pretty lengthy but everyone got their pair

went to the ES store. picked up two pairs of flyknit lunars. 8.5 in the grey and volt colour. tbh it as a impluse purchase. if anyone is interested in purchasing them for retail of what i bought for em $134.99 lmk ill send em your way 

Do you mean joker 1s? Didn't see any joker 3s there, only 3s were the crimsons with a few left

yup, my bad. not into any of those releases so I always mess up the nicknames of those kicks...

Last edited:
Damn it on missing the ES passes!!! Thanks for thinking of us and congrats to those that did get passes.
Really want the flyknits in a size 9 or 9.5., if anyone can help PM me. I would really appreciate it, or if you have extra passes.
Thanks in advance

Last edited:
Any grey flyknit 1's in size 8 left? Can only make it over on Wednesday. Any idea on what's left for the Total Crimson Roshes as well?

any KD N7 sightings in the GTA?

I heard from a friend that HOH did not get them...anyone have any info?

any KD N7 sightings in the GTA?

I heard from a friend that HOH did not get them...anyone have any info?

I'm also wondering this. I wonder if the shoes got delayed because I saw the apparel at the outlets already and the outlets were on the release map but didn't see em yet...

Any grey flyknit 1's in size 8 left? Can only make it over on Wednesday. Any idea on what's left for the Total Crimson Roshes as well?
Hey kevin825 i don't think there were any size 8 grey flyknit lunar 1's left. Here is a pic i took of the stock of that colorway that i saw. I don't know if they replenish the shelves. There is that one box where the size label cant be seen, i hope its an 8 for you.

If you could check if they have a size 8 in the Pink flash Flyknit lunar 1 that would be great. Need to pick one up for my girl. In fact if you could help me out and pick one up for me that would be even better! Let me know i'll PM u my number.

Hey kevin825 i don't think there were any size 8 grey flyknit lunar 1's left. Here is a pic i took of the stock of that colorway that i saw. I don't know if they replenish the shelves. There is that one box where the size label cant be seen, i hope its an 8 for you.

If you could check if they have a size 8 in the Pink flash Flyknit lunar 1 that would be great. Need to pick one up for my girl. In fact if you could help me out and pick one up for me that would be even better! Let me know i'll PM u my number.
MY SIZE!!! But dang no one taking the volts?

MY SIZE!!! But dang no one taking the volts?
I know right. In my opinion, both green and volt and pink are looking so fresh for the summer. Love bright shoes for running and the gym, the grey ones are alright thinking if i should get them. i dont know tho. cant wait for the "multi-color" colorways...

Back
Top Bottom