Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

any KD N7 sightings in the GTA?

I heard from a friend that HOH did not get them...anyone have any info?
I believe only eaton center and yorkdale had about 15-20 pairs each of the KD's. also Heard that the shipment was late at Nike Vaughan and the Nike outlet in Kitchener

I know right. In my opinion, both green and volt and pink are looking so fresh for the summer. Love bright shoes for running and the gym, the grey ones are alright thinking if i should get them. i dont know tho. cant wait for the "multi-color" colorways...

ya, I kinda regret not picking up the volt flyknits up as well while I was over there this weekend.

Also, kevin825, I didn't see anymore mens crimson roshe runs left when I was there on Sunday... As I mentioned in my earlier report, they did have the crimson roshe's in womens with that speckled/splatter type print...

Next time I get a pass, I'll try and circulate to the NT fam... got a pass sent to me on Friday night which expired on Saturday so those of you that have PM'd me, I'll hit y'all up with the next pass if/when I get em.

Last edited:
Thanks for the replies guys, I'll still check it out and report back on Wednesday. Hope they re-stock...

In-Effect - I'll give you a shout on the number you gave me if I see them.

any KD N7 sightings in the GTA?

I heard from a friend that HOH did not get them...anyone have any info?
900x900px-LL-e91edba2_524328_511238178911585_1064179341_n.jpeg

So a few stores got them around here, shipments might be late - last year's N7's were late, but each factory store will have PLENTY of stock.

Last edited:
Spoke with someone at Adrift said they tend to get summer/spring releases later then usual and to check in May / June. Any advice on SB releases?

^ they look dopee. Wish nike would ship to Canada so I could scoop a pair of those. To clean

^I wish they would just take a damn Canadian credit card, I'll ship it to Buffalo if i had to

Things I do on my day off. How about these Yeezy inspired Roshe IDs in black? I cant decide...

I believe only eaton center and yorkdale had about 15-20 pairs each of the KD's. also Heard that the shipment was late at Nike Vaughan and the Nike outlet in Kitchener
@Weather and @WhatTheKD

Thanks for the tips.

I was able to grab a pair at Yorkdale after work today. They still had a 9 and a 8.5 on display around 7pm today. 

I know the KD4s were plentiful last year at the outlets and was able to grab both colours from Vaughan....I'm sure they'll get plenty of these too

@Weather and @WhatTheKD

Thanks for the tips.

I was able to grab a pair at Yorkdale after work today. They still had a 9 and a 8.5 on display around 7pm today. 
I know the KD4s were plentiful last year at the outlets and was able to grab both colours from Vaughan....I'm sure they'll get plenty of these too

For reference, what was the retail price? 140, 145? Thanks in advance.

^I wish they would just take a damn Canadian credit card, I'll ship it to Buffalo if i had to

If you have a Nike store account, create the NikeID shoe, and add to cart. Then call the toll-free number and give them your Nike.com username and let them know you have an item in cart, have a canadian credit card and US shipping address. They should be able to take the order via "Manual processing" which takes a few business days to go through.

I've done this with regular items on the store, but don't see why they wouldn't be able to do it with an ID product if you already have it in cart.

I just don't get why they don't want to ship to Canadians? Sorry if this has been answered already but can anyone enlighten as to why they don't ship ID or nike products to Canada? Like its freakin' 2013...

I just don't get why they don't want to ship to Canadians? Sorry if this has been answered already but can anyone enlighten as to why they don't ship ID or nike products to Canada? Like its freakin' 2013...
At work we had a couple of Ekin's come in for a PK meeting and on two occasions they mentioned that the ID program is in the works for Canada, possibly before 2015 is what they were saying...

maybe they want to hold off until then? their reasoning? no clue.

Back
Top Bottom