Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

^ Eeek my son good stuff I was worried you didn't get the email, hope it was easy to find.

My dudes from NYC are waiting for me to go cause they know I'm going to spend like $500 on fitteds in that place.

ON SALE TOMORROW THURSDAY

DR DOOM FOAMPOSITES - $250.00
RASTA AIR MAX 95'S - $220.00

VERY LIMITED STOCK OF THE FOAMS.

"we rob dudes in lines"[/b]​

hey Tdot ppl..wassup..
for those of you who are interested in the snakeskin adidas vintage pro-model
they are going for $89.99 +tax.
heads up....

Uptown
located on the first left off of yonge st. after you pass dundas heading north

Perception
located in the plaze at port union rd. and lawrence ave.
"money your the root of evil, how did they print: 'In God We Trust' you knowing what you do to people?"

Looking for DS Black V and Black/Red IV Sz 12-12.5

GOODFOOT UPDATE:

SATURDAY AUGUST 12

PHILIPINES INSIDEOUT AF1
SMALL SIZE RUNS OF ALL REJUVENATION PACK AIR MAXES
AM1 REGRIND/HUARACHE PACK
MAIZE/TEAM RED TEAM EDITION
RESTOCKS ON THE FOLLOWING:
PINSTRIPE BLAZERS
PUFNSTUF DUNK LOW SB
NEPTUNE DUNK LOW SB
DANNY SUPA TEAM EDITIONS
BLACK/MAX ORANGE TEAM EDITIONS
WHITE/ROYAL ZOOM P-ROD
WHITE/KHAKI DUNK HIGHS

RANSOM UPDATE:

NEW aNYthing TEES
NEW STUSSY TEES INCLUDING ARGYLE SKULLS
NEW BBC TEES AND DENIM

COMING SOON:

GOODFOOT'S NEW TEES LAUNCH INCLUDING A COLLAB WITH DAVE'S QUALITY MEATS(YOU HEARD IT HERE FIRST)

THERE'S SOME SERIOUS HEAVY HITTERS IN THE T-SHIRTS...STAY TUNED FOR A TEASER THIS WEEKEND

"we rob dudes in lines"[/b]​

DQM??

what about Goodfoot X Stussy??

hehehehehehe
hundred fifty dollar tennis shoes no suits

gdfts doing big things..serious
Looking for these shoes in any condition sz 10-10.5: Tiffany Sb, UNDFTD Dunks, Jordan 3, Buck Sb, Tweed Low, Mango AF1, True Red Sb, Hunter Sb, FS(10.5): NDS Rayguns, VNDS Invisble Womans, NDS Infared 90's, Metallic Jordan 1's, VNDS High Hair sb ISS: in-effect, Contact: Msn, [email protected] or Pm me.

for those interested...full-zip hoodies, and even all over print hoodies over at roots. :lol:
laugh.gif

i always wondered how/when major retailers would jump on the fad (although late).

it's a sad attempt though. :smh:
nono.gif

^Roots has been on some LRG tip recently. They've really been making plays on the "roots" name. Damn. I've been looking for a decent full zip hoody too. Too late for me. were the hoodies decent? or what? I heard quicksilver put out a full zip too. EDIT: I took a look @ roots. That thing is sad.
formerly

looking forward to seeing some of those tees
Multi/Multi ("DMP") Jordan LE (9.5), Dark Cinder/Bison-Sport Red ("Bison") Nike Dunk Low Pro SB (7), Pecan/White ("Cali") Nike Dunk Low Pro SB (9.5), Black/White-University Blue ("Nubuck") Air Jordan 12 Retro (9.5)
Shy Pink/Vanilla ("Stussy") Nike Dunk Low Pro SB (11), Aqua/Chrome ("Diamond") Nike Dunk Low Pro SB (6.5, 9, 10), Vanilla/Trails End Brown ("Shanghai 2") Nike Dunk Low Pro SB (7, 9.5), White/Yellow ("De La Soul") Nike Dunk Low Pro SB (7), Black/Black-Deep Orange ("Hawaii") Nike Dunk Low Premium SB (7.5), Baroque Brown/Altitude Green ("De La Soul") Nike Dunk High Pro SB (7), Blue Reef/Cotton Candy-Black ("Undftd") Nike Dunk Hi NL (9.5)

Quote:
I took a look @ roots. That thing is sad.

hahah..yeah i was thinking the same thing at work. and no doubt on the LRG comment, but it makes the discount more worthwhile.

the full-zip would've been decent if it was simpler, minus the camo "patches".

gdft x dqm = the highlight of my admittedly @#%$ night

i was talking to one of the cats who worked there about gdft last time i was down there too, he was like "don't you guys have like, a sneaker store up there i heard about?"

hahaha
wish you were jeff spicoli not chris cornell
get a pair of vans or god'll send you to hell

FS: black pack dunks 10.5, VNDS snakeskin delta forces sz 11​

GDFT GOONIES : Can you please take more details pics of the stussy x gftd sweater and when are those dropping? Will it be available in montreal also?

not realy feeling that blue jay one. but, i know that stussy collab is serious.
Looking for these shoes in any condition sz 10-10.5: Tiffany Sb, UNDFTD Dunks, Jordan 3, Buck Sb, Tweed Low, Mango AF1, True Red Sb, Hunter Sb, FS(10.5): NDS Rayguns, VNDS Invisble Womans, NDS Infared 90's, Metallic Jordan 1's, VNDS High Hair sb ISS: in-effect, Contact: Msn, [email protected] or Pm me.

The new line should be dropping next weekend....
Stussy in the next couple weeks but that is just the sample I'm wearing...the real joints will be different.
The staff hoodie is the serious joint though!
oooooh
hundred fifty dollar tennis shoes no suits

loving the GDFT gear. Damn. Good stuff.

What's the price range for the SB apparel stuff nowadays?

Capsule is having some clearance sale. 50% off "almost everything"

formerly

i seen the SB t-shirts were $35

goes up from there
Sz 9 DS Pilgrim/Olive World Cup Court Forces $100 shipped
NEW Clientele rayguns tee szM $40shipped , GTA pickup avail get at me

Back
Top Bottom