Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Good looking out on the updates... can't wait on the Nike Outlet hitting Pickering..

Homi29: I would think the Military IVs are going to do well considering it is a grail for a lot of collectors...

Funny how variant makers are going to spin this... first they fake the OG, now they have to contend with the mor recent retro and have a go at knocking that off lol
NDS SOLE COLLECTOR ISSUES #s 1-11 (NO #4) ($10 each + shipping) Get @ me via ezinbox OR: [email protected][/center]

It is great logic if you think about it...logically.

Whats the difference between going on the internet and looking at dudes in clothing (and or finding out where to buy this clothing - from boys), and being on the bus and doing it?

Is it because you're afraid of something :wink:
wink.gif

someone had fresh blk supreme dunks the other day, cant lie that broke my neck

@#%$ is going on with hundreds and ransom? anytime soon?
Sz 9 DS Pilgrim/Olive World Cup Court Forces $100 shipped
NEW Clientele rayguns tee szM $40shipped , GTA pickup avail get at me

:smh:
nono.gif
not everyone here goes on Niketalk to check out other dude's shoes and clothes, I sure as hell don't...NT is an informative source to get your own info.

:smh:
nono.gif
EXPOSED :x
sick.gif

I think Ransom got a new shipment of stuff, not sure what it is yet, I forgot what brand the stuff was...I'll edit when I can remember or find out again.

*Yeah, it's some Nike SB clothing, if you're looking for it it's in at Ransom.

i.e. hoodie with the purple SB boxes on the inside lining, tee's with shoe boxes on em.

Fair enough, but what's the difference between noticing shoes and clothing on a guy, and noticing shoes an clothing in a store window. Surely, equating one to being "suspect" (*cough excuse my lax street ligo *cough), would automatically make the other suspect, right?

No one came on here and said: Dude on the 50 Finch bus had on a nice pair of CG XI and a nice backside...did they?

Step your equal rights game up.

:lol:
laugh.gif
@ me with that last one.

:x
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

We just too ignorant on Niketalk, dude.

Once you login, you revoke any form of equal rights you ever had, this is a dictatorship run by Iverson x 49th Parallel.

IMO all them cats in WYWT and posting about the latest "trends" are all a bunch of Mr. Me Too's.

Then they'll turn around and criticize people for liking and rocking the same things they do.

NT cats are a fickle bunch.

Aint that the truth?! Cool pictures, but damn!
You gotta admit though, being interested in shoes causes you to look at people's feet more.

and in the vein of contribution: The adidas outlet still had grey/blue micropacers and a bunch or retro sneakers (torsions !!!!!). They also had the T-mac V for cheapo! This is at heartland btw.

Also, if anyone cares, Winners at heartland had a bunch of the white label tees on serious clearance ($10-15$), along with ESewn denim etc.

SupremeApe

Quote:
Where did u find those shoes OO

I saw them along with the kids shoes...didn't see any 14s though...however, when the cashier rang the shoe, I believe I saw in their inventory that they had a sz 6 remaining.

A lot of kids AM360 in baby blue.

2K4 Laser Kobe sz 9.5 VNDS (tried on); SBs - ALL 9.5 DS, Band-aids, Vapors, Rip City 2K5 sz 10 DS
dOubleO @ gmail . com (just remove the spaces)

wow.. if you see something like that.. then you should get one of the sales at nike to go look for you.. they seem VERY bored there. anyways and don't seem to be doing much on the floor besides standing around and doing nothing...

OO did you see the AM360's blue at Vmills???

^ Yup but only in kids sizes... 99 - 25% off...

2K4 Laser Kobe sz 9.5 VNDS (tried on); SBs - ALL 9.5 DS, Band-aids, Vapors, Rip City 2K5 sz 10 DS
dOubleO @ gmail . com (just remove the spaces)

Quote:
they seem VERY bored there. anyways and don't seem to be doing much on the floor besides standing around and doing nothing...

Oh dear, it's HRM the Queen of England. Please do not make statements like this when you personally have not worked for any retail store.

Yea, what price were teh t-macs....and do you recall if teh white label shirts coe in big sizes(the winners around my way has Smalls and Mediums only)....were they even hot designs?
formerly

Quote:
KungFu
how much for the tmacs?

I wanna say $89 or $119 - but I'm not entirely sure. I'll be over there today, so I'll check...size run too.

Quote:
and do you recall if teh white label shirts coe in big sizes(the winners around my way has Smalls and Mediums only)....were they even hot designs?

They were sparse, of course, because they were on clearance. I picked up the Eugene Trials shirt in that pink colour sz.L :nerd:
nerd.gif
for $10. They also had the UK add for the 180 relase with the Rabbit on the front. I also recall seeing the black and fluorescent 180 (cycling theme) shirt, and the one with the swirl on the front...these were all L and XL. There was also a few copies of the CCP/Russia shirt. Its actually pretty nice (red/grey), it was still like $40 though. Sorry for the ramble, that's all I can recall.

Thanks, that information you rpovided is good enough.More than I was anticipating. Excuse the terrible typing in the previous post.
formerly

Ok, the T-mac V -- they have the white only, and there were about 5-8 boxes left. All were in the range of 8-10.5, and there was a 13 and I think I saw a 14 or 15. They were in fact $89.

^ The sale was upped to 70% off, but I don't know about inventory.
WANTED: Nike Dunk SB HULK size 12​

^The 70% is only on selected apparel,im doubtful itapplies to most denim. If it appleis to denim or nudies, someone please update.

Will Ransom be getting the new Nike SB Apparel? Not interested in that first run, more so into the Cement Windbreaker and that Tod Track Jaket(plaid), I don't care aobut the tees either.
formerly

Back
Top Bottom