Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Went to Buffalo this weekend and didn't see much. At nike there was a few diff colourways of lunarglide 4s for pretty cheap, various colourways of hyperdunk lows and hyperdisruptors, some BHM t-shirts. At footlocker the only thing i really noticed was smaller sizes of lebron 9 blk/gld elite for $125

How much was hyperdunks

Does anyone know any shops that still sell the Shaq Attaqs and The Answer 1s? and If so, How much?
The only place in Toronto that was carrying the Shaq Attacks was Today's Sportswear, I believe. It was marked at $169.99

The Pacific Mall had one on display last week sometime, unsure of sizes available though...try giving them a call.

Also, does anyone know if we'll be receiving the Kobe 8 "Mambacurials" here in Toronto? I know in the US it's a Nike.com/HOH only release. I tried calling the HOH here, but was getting no answer. I would normally try and head to Buffalo to grab something, but these are releasing on a Friday, so that's not going to be an option...

TIA

Last edited:
The only place in Toronto that was carrying the Shaq Attacks was Today's Sportswear, I believe. It was marked at $169.99

The Pacific Mall had one on display last week sometime, unsure of sizes available though...try giving them a call.

Also, does anyone know if we'll be receiving the Kobe 8 "Mambacurials" here in Toronto? I know in the US it's a Nike.com/HOH only release. I tried calling the HOH here, but was getting no answer. I would normally try and head to Buffalo to grab something, but these are releasing on a Friday, so that's not going to be an option...

TIA
I tweeted @footlockercad and they said they were getting them at HOH but they didnt say how it will be released (fcfs or tickets).  Nike Toronto told me to check back later in the week, so they might be getting them too.

trying to get more info from their twitter regarding the release....I need these!!

I tweeted @footlockercad and they said they were getting them at HOH but they didnt say how it will be released (fcfs or tickets).  Nike Toronto told me to check back later in the week, so they might be getting them too.

trying to get more info from their twitter regarding the release....I need these!!
why would it be tickets? they have never done tickets, and i dont see them doing it anytime soon.

Unlike those in america, we "sneakerheads" seem more civilized  during release days. no need for tickets. FCFS.

word is es will have over 50 units of black grapes, not sure if thats after the employee preference or not

Should be 270 like all previous Foams.

BTW, are Foams excluded from SPC discount at Champs/Ftl? havent bought a card in a while

$300!? So after taxes it's $340... I'll just move along to the next release, i.e. black grapes.

^ It's getting crazy, for that amount you can go back and find some classic "heat/grails" etc. :lol:

Whats going on with these foams man... Smh hahaha. We could get a couple pairs of flyknits for that price

that's the price livestock has the camo foams listed at. i assume that's what other places will be priced at as well. speaking of flyknits, someone posted todays sportswear had them. unfortunately, the mississauga didn't have my size. any recent sightings in any of their other locations?

that's the price livestock has the camo foams listed at. i assume that's what other places will be priced at as well. speaking of flyknits, someone posted todays sportswear had them. unfortunately, the mississauga didn't have my size. any recent sightings in any of their other locations?

Brampton location also has them.

So now the price has gone up from the previous camo foams of $285?!?! They better come in a special box then...
mean.gif

Back
Top Bottom