Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

My boy has an 11 that he is looking to sell.  I am a 10.5 too and Lebrons fit tight for me so I wear 11 Lebron myself

Thanks for the offer brother, but I'm a true 10 hence me looking for the 10.5. I tried on the 'Triple Black/Carbon' X in a 10 and it was tight, so I figure the 10.5 will be fine.

ES got some Lebron X low's Sprites and this Black/Total Crimson cw, Sunset 90, 95 360, Roshe total orange, grey/mango, generic jordans (melo's), Lunar Chukka in grey/brown

a 7.5 in Sprite? Lebron X Elite

Picked up the last 2 pairs of Blitz Blue and Venice Beach Kobe's myself.

ES yesterday. If my work schedule affords another opportunity I'll be going again today or tomorrow. If anything changes I'll let you ciatties know.

Forgot to take a picture for basketball. If I care enough to, I'll do it later.

Any questions and/or quotes will be ignored. Thanks!

I genuinely laughed out loud...

I know you be seeing Dem Ciatties on Orphus doe

nerd.gif

only size 8 and 11.5 left for the Mambacurials[font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]  at HOH[/font]
thanks for the update

damn, I was hoping to grab a pair tonight after work. any one have a 10.5 they changed their mind on?

I called earlier and they said they couldn't do any holds on release pairs...

i'm surprised they sold so quick,

ahh, well...looks like Niketown or ebay...

How m
ES got some Lebron X low's Sprites and this Black/Total Crimson cw, Sunset 90, 95 360, Roshe total orange, grey/mango, generic jordans (melo's), Lunar Chukka in grey/brown

a 7.5 in Sprite? Lebron X Elite

Picked up the last 2 pairs of Blitz Blue and Venice Beach Kobe's myself.

How much are the Lebrons sprite and what size? How much you pay for the kobe Venice beach

Easy cop, went in to Champs at around 9, no lineup or anything. Picked up a pair of the AJ11 lows and the snakeskin gs for my gf. Really pleased with this shoe!

^ By the time they'd gone through the entire line at HoH, only the smallest and largest sizes (8 and 13) were left.  So even at $339, there were takers.

wow and the camo foams weren't even that nice looking too lol

Last edited:
What about the foamposites? Was there a lineup for $340 shoes?

i heard HOH have some line ups so me and buddy decided to go to Livestock, surprised that only 3guys came ahead of us so we're able to get our pair.

personally i like the shoes but its hella expensive, but upon getting it you'll see its worth it.

thanks to ktan09 in regards to Reebok/Adidas passes. I went hoping (but not expecting) to get a pair of Answer 1s, but they did not carry them.

I then headed over to SVP Steeles, and they still have XI lows. I did not inquire about what sizes they have though. Also, they have lots of mens Timberland sample shoes on their racks, $29.99. Size 9 only. Nothing else noteworthy there.

ES sold out of the Jordan 11 lows $120. I was lucky to get a pair. Lots of kids sizes still left if anyone is interested. I think the prices were $60 and for ladies with small feet $80.

ES sold out of the Jordan 11 lows $120. I was lucky to get a pair. Lots of kids sizes still left if anyone is interested. I think the prices were $60 and for ladies with small feet $80.

Did they have XI lows snake skins or mambacurials? Gonna pass thru Wednesday if ya

Will the black grape 5s be limited to just certain accounts or will most champs and footlockers recieve these?

Back
Top Bottom