Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

whats a good spot to buy air force lows?  seems like everywhere i go theres just black and white.. mind you i only really stick to sauga and oakville locations.

anywhere i can go to find air forces in diff colours?   specifically the bhm and...really anything i love air force

havent made any DT or scarb trips yet...so far and inconvenient with my work schedule, though im willing to. 

any advice appreciated, thx in advance

Last edited:
whats a good spot to buy air force lows?  seems like everywhere i go theres just black and white.. mind you i only really stick to sauga and oakville locations.

anywhere i can go to find air forces in diff colours?   specifically the bhm and...really anything i love air force

havent made any DT or scarb trips yet...so far and inconvenient with my work schedule, though im willing to. 

Some advice? Hit the first page of this thread. Everything but Goodfoot is up and running. 

Nike at bay and bloor has a bunch, they had the bhms last I was there like 2 weeks ago, they had some other crazy cws as well

Last edited:
what colorways did you see?

I should rephrase my original post. It's pretty much a hit/miss depending on what size and color your looking for. some of the colorways I remember seeing were Bright orange, N7s, midnight navy, stealth grey/volt (green)... that's all I can remember off the top of my head. colors varied depending on sizes as most were on the hash wall. although, they did have what looked like a FSR of lunarglide 4+ N7s...

Last edited:

Check out SVP sports...they always have a bunch of different CWs...at the Scarborough location that had at least 10 different CWs of the lows and about 8 of the Mids/Highs...most priced $60-$90. Unsure about size run though...I was there last Sunday.

I'm sure all SVP locations have similar CWs in stock.
Any word on the Dee Brown Pumps being available here?
Haven't heard anything on my end, but I would try Today's Sportswear. They always seem to get the new Reebok drops, they had the Kamikazes and the Shaq Attaqs...so they most likely got the Dee Browns as well. I'm hoping the get the Shaqnosis in July.

Last edited:
^second that. was at the svp queen location on tuesday and they had the suede af1 lows on display and the london as well. had other cw's as well.

Been to the ES yesterday. Able to grab my camo foams, i think the smallest size is 8, 9,9.5,12 for sure they are gone right now. other shoes i saw are the ff:

Jordan 1 OG Celtics: FSR
Kobe Blitz: 11&14
Lebron X low black and crimson and another like an easter cw: FSR not really sure
Kobe NSW: FSR
Roshe Mango V2 and Crimson: few sizes left
Air Force Max 2013 Red: FSR

Correct me if im wrong.

Been to the ES yesterday. Able to grab my camo foams, i think the smallest size is 8, 9,9.5,12 for sure they are gone right now. other shoes i saw are the ff:

Jordan 1 OG Celtics: FSR
Kobe Blitz: 11&14
Lebron X low black and crimson and another like an easter cw: FSR not really sure
Kobe NSW: FSR
Roshe Mango V2 and Crimson: few sizes left
Air Force Max 2013 Red: FSR

What size me
Correct me if im wrong.

What size where the Lebrons and what was the price?

Nike ES already sold out of black grapes. Employees all bought them

Damn I never knew they do launches there ? Are you sure they had black grapes avail ? Anyone heard who has good numbers in these grapes. What's the best shot guys ?

Anybody got grape numbers on footlocker sq1/erin mills?
I was hearing 25-35...may be more or less employee wasn't to specific (SQ1)
anyone know if fairview is getting the black grapes? didn't have time to call
Fairview will be getting them very limited quantity
Damn I never knew they do launches there ? Are you sure they had black grapes avail ? Anyone heard who has good numbers in these grapes. What's the best shot guys ?
Yeah they usually do launches there but as stated prior, Employees always get first dibs + their close friends.
Anyone in line?
Might start one soon.

House of Hoops - 60
Nike Toronto - Unknown at the time this was emailed.

Footlocker:

Yorkdale - 50
Eaton Centre - 40
Scarborough Town Centre - 24
Square One - 30
Bramlea - 18
Dufferin Mall - 14
Fairview - 20

Champs:

Yorkdale - 36
Scarborough Town Centre - 24
Square One - 18

Vaughn Mills - 12 (Wasn't specified if this was a FL or Champs, I believe it's FL)

Livestock - 18
Si Vous Play Queen - 24

- Doesn't include Nike ES, and a few indie stores. As of yesterday Capsule didn't know if/when or how many pairs they'd receive.

FYI champs at STC is done and same for footlocker. About 30 plus people in line for footlocker and champs already handed out tickets. Happy hunting for those out to get it this morning.

FYI champs at STC is done and same for footlocker. About 30 plus people in line for footlocker and champs already handed out tickets. Happy hunting for those out to get it this morning.

U were at foot locker stc? If I knew that I would have bought u timmies to thank u for the es passes. Did u get a pair?

Yeah, stc was a bit wild. There was 21 pairs at foot locker and like 50 ppl in line.

Not sure if some of you waste ciatties saw this the other day.

Enjoy!

I was watching this earlier today. Those kids are straight spoiled and living the life. How you gonna let your shoes on display get stolen though?

Back
Top Bottom