Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

anyone knows if that parking lot across the street from Livestock is free during the night? I'm considering going there for the black grapes

Is Canada getting the What The KDs ? 

Did we even get the LeBron MVPs ?
We got no lebron mvps sadly. I tried to rsvp for the los angeles location as i had somebody there to pick it up. Failed. Haha.
And not too surd about the kd release, but most likely not.

^ Champs at Yonge and Gerrard are getting them. They have a pair on display behind the counter already.

What other spots are getting the black grapes for sure??
svp is getting them at their premium locations. ateaze, not sure which locations though (likely scarborough). i'd assume ugly dukling will get them as well since they had the lows which released last weekend.

ES released the Foamposite Camo today fsr $206 or $209+tax they were going fast!!!! You might be lucky to score a pair. Don't think they will last till Saturday!!! Secured one for myself.

I was at a PK meeting 2 years ago and the EKIN said it's planned for 2015. Who knows if it's 100% true. Don't see how it's hard for them to ship to Canada either. UPS sends it from China to US directly after being made.

ES released the Foamposite Camo today fsr $206 or $209+tax they were going fast!!!! You might be lucky to score a pair. Don't think they will last till Saturday!!! Secured one for myself.

Damn, 209 for foams is a superb deal

what are the sizes?

They still had some decent sizes 8,9,10,11,12 from what I remember.

man oh man...anyone with a pass that can snag me a size 11 will be compensated...any help would be greatly appreciated...thanks in advance

I'm at vaughan mills nike. Good prices but lack of sizes. A few am 2012, sz 14 and 15 for 49.99. Two penny 5, sz 8, 49.99.

AM 90 hyperfuse, live strong, fsr 79.99.

Kobe 7, blk/grey, 99.99 fsr

Kd n7 v, 139.99. Fsr

Took a quick trip over to Nike Burloak... nothing much there but a lot of lunarglide 4s in a variety of colorways for men. Also, they had a bunch of GS sizes in milittary 4s... other than that, not really worth the trip.

Took a quick trip over to Nike Burloak... nothing much there but a lot of lunarglide 4s in a variety of colorways for men. Also, they had a bunch of GS sizes in milittary 4s... other than that, not really worth the trip.
what colorways did you see?

Back
Top Bottom