Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Yeh, it's known that they are opening an outlet in Milton [north side of the 401]. There are ambiguous talks about opening up another flagship in the city but who knows how far that will go.

Why do they *need* a Nike in Durham?! They have an SVP and Sport Chek [if I am not mistaken, Sport Chek just dropped the brand new (from 2011) Steve Nash lows]. Those are BUTTER bro, B-U-T-T-E-R.

SVP is ok, while Sport Chek is trash - I think even a smaller Nike outlet would be nice in Durham.

Damn, my chances are slim to none
mean.gif

What time do they usually tweet the RSVP image? Sorry new to this rsvp thing
mean.gif
From past experience, I would say late afternoon they will tweet.   Around 2-4 PM.

if anyones looking for Lebron X+ Elite in the Home colorway now would be the time to scoop these from SoleHeavenUK

http://soleheaven.com/Nike-Trainers/Trainers/1651/Nike-Lebron-X-P.S.-Elite-'Home'

total will be 157GBP (250CDN) because anyone outside of EU and UK does not have to pay the sales tax.  as well they are giving free shipping via FEDEX.  There is a possibility of getting dinged with duties.  So for the cost of a pair of regular Lebron X at retail u can get the Elite Home colorway, which i like alot better than the brightly coloured ones that have been dropping lately.  (Superhero, and Bright Crimson)

^ Unless the shipper declares a value below $60, Fedex will always charge the duties (and overcharge at that).  It's how they make a lot of their money.  A lot of the time, their processing fee is higher than the actual duties and taxes.

if anyones looking for Lebron X+ Elite in the Home colorway now would be the time to scoop these from SoleHeavenUK

http://soleheaven.com/Nike-Trainers/Trainers/1651/Nike-Lebron-X-P.S.-Elite-'Home'

total will be 157GBP (250CDN) because anyone outside of EU and UK does not have to pay the sales tax.  as well they are giving free shipping via FEDEX.  There is a possibility of getting dinged with duties.  So for the cost of a pair of regular Lebron X at retail u can get the Elite Home colorway, which i like alot better than the brightly coloured ones that have been dropping lately.  (Superhero, and Bright Crimson)

I would be wary about buying/importing sneakers or anything from the UK. Unless the value is extremely low the duties will kill you - I learned that the hard way with some 'Red Toe' Questions last year. Got them for about $145CDN shipped but had to pay $45CDN on duties/brokerage/handling. It was either FedEx or Purolator - and they'll have a field day with a $250CDN sneaker.

Didn't try for the RSVP, but it was nice to see browsing on twitter that at least a few people got them without those link sniper bots.

sent a dm super quick then realized I added a extra i by mistake, Lol...On a side note any news on the exact date NTO will be closing?

Back
Top Bottom