Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Yonge and Eglinton Urban Outfitters

Roshe - Red - size 12

Roshe - Black - size 11, 12

on sale for $59.99

What are the listed dates for?
And for the Olympic VII and Black Cement 3 did they have size 10?
July 6 Black Cement 3 and 6's

July 20 for the 7's

June 29 for the 4's (only 4 pairs I believe)

I would call the day before release or go in person to find out if they're going to have your size and how they are going to be releasing them. They won't be getting much (most likely not even a FSR). Unless you're willing to camp, chances of getting it is slim to none and most of these can be had for near retail off Kijiji. IMO not worth the time  and effort you're probably going to have to put in to get them. 

It was mentioned before a number of pages back but it's worth repeating. Even though they might say FSR, most likely it won't be. Last time they had the Black Cement 3's they had VERY limited sizes and had a lot of people camping for nothing. I assume they probably just held pairs for regular customers but who knows why they would say FSR when they didn't have it.

i don't bother with Todays Sportswear restocks at their PMall location.  Living in Mississauga its just too far out of the way to risk coming home empty handed.  im pretty sure they save pairs for friends and family.

i still love hitting up their Mississauga and Brampton locations, theres always good finds, at below retail for some of the less hyped sneakers which i am a big fan of

July 6 Black Cement 3 and 6's
July 20 for the 7's
June 29 for the 4's (only 4 pairs I believe)

I would call the day before release or go in person to find out if they're going to have your size and how they are going to be releasing them. They won't be getting much (most likely not even a FSR). Unless you're willing to camp, chances of getting it is slim to none and most of these can be had for near retail off Kijiji. IMO not worth the time  and effort you're probably going to have to put in to get them. 

It was mentioned before a number of pages back but it's worth repeating. Even though they might say FSR, most likely it won't be. Last time they had the Black Cement 3's they had VERY limited sizes and had a lot of people camping for nothing. I assume they probably just held pairs for regular customers but who knows why they would say FSR when they didn't have it.

They say FSR to drive traffic to their stores. Oldest trick in the book as there's a good chance the buyer will end up purchasing something else.

They say FSR to drive traffic to their stores. Oldest trick in the book as there's a good chance the buyer will end up purchasing something else.
That's what I figured too. This tactic worked best pre-internet, pre-smart phone days where when a customer would walk into a store, not see the product and figure he just missed out. Now with how rapidly information is spread, a store pulling a bait and switch tactic like Today's Sports actually does more harm then good as people flat out know they had no chance despite being promised with a FSR. They might get a couple people buying, but most leave angry vowing never to shop there again. 

HOH pulled something similar. When they had there opening, they had about 40 pairs of Royal 1's on one of the days. Once they ran out they started to ask if people wanted the Gucci 1's or the Knicks 1's. That actually worked as a number of people decided to take one. People were upset over not getting the Royals, but they atleast weren't lied to and had a fair chance at it, so they were more inclined to buy. 

Hey everyone..

Can we expect to get the dual drop on July 13 of the Toro 4's and the Shadow/Soft Gray 1's coming out here in T.O?

Hey everyone..

Can we expect to get the dual drop on July 13 of the Toro 4's and the Shadow/Soft Gray 1's coming out here in T.O?

Yes, both of those will be available in Toronto. Toros are a general release and not sure about the 1s.

So all 1s with nike air are going to be bs releases, even blk/red? That's the only 1 I care for atm.

^Heard that the 1 is HoH release only. :smh:Don't know about svp, etc.

I never actually checked into the details, just figured they'd be like the past 4 Nike Air AJ 1 releases that came here. I think that's foolish to all of a sudden change it up even more. I'm going to check in and confirm.

So all 1s with nike air are going to be bs releases, even blk/red? That's the only 1 I care for atm.

Following previous patterns, it looks like it.

Footlocker Canada just posted this on their Twitter.  They've started to  post which releases are HOH only

Back
Top Bottom