Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

lucky indeed.  yeah i always just took the city as people lining up for big nike/jordan releases, nothing as far as high end streetwear like mastermind japan.  i thought i'd be good going at livestock after work today lmao
I'd take a look on Kijiji in a month's time when the prices start to fall and people trying to just unload it for a small profit. Assuming secondary market prices follow the traditional path.

I've even seen a few on instagram from US based sellers at pretty decent prices right now.

With this one out of the way, my only "must cop, have to have, willing to push children out of the way 
happy.gif
" release is the Jordan 1 Shadows. Hopefully a few other places aside from just HOH gets it in like with the Black Toes and Royals. 

I'd take a look on Kijiji in a month's time when the prices start to fall and people trying to just unload it for a small profit. Assuming secondary market prices follow the traditional path.

I've even seen a few on instagram from US based sellers at pretty decent prices right now.

With this one out of the way, my only "must cop, have to have, willing to push children out of the way 
happy.gif
" release is the Jordan 1 Shadows. Hopefully a few other places aside from just HOH gets it in like with the Black Toes and Royals. 
royals lineup at HOH was the worst in life.  really hoping that bloor gets the shadows

Some place in Toronto has them according to a guy off kijiji, you just have to find out where it is. He's charging to line up for a pair, might be livestock or capsule or some boutique.

you guys think the toro 4s are gonna run out instantly?  

i wont be able to line up that sat and those shoes are so clean....

you guys think the toro 4s are gonna run out instantly?  

i wont be able to line up that sat and those shoes are so clean....

Most places should sell out within the first day, for sure popular sizes, larger sizes might be left.

is NTO going to have some kind of sale?... just curious to know if I should trek downtown before I leave for vacation lol.

Although I imagine that there's already a line up, anyone still looking for the Jordan 5 Black Grapes should head over to Capsule right now since they are releasing there today along with the camo foams.

If there's no sale at nike bloor, then could it be possible they ship their leftover inventory to the outlets?

If there's no sale at nike bloor, then could it be possible they ship their leftover inventory to the outlets?

Who knows what nike plans on doing lol they obviously aren't organized enough to relocate or re-lease.

damn, nike ****** up. What major city doesn't have a legitimate Nike Store? Did any store get the hazelnuts as Im looking to buy the Lebron 10 mints in 2 weeks and I assume whichever store got the hazelnuts will get those.

One more thing. I can't seem to find HOH Dundas' twitter or facebook page....is there one and whats the link?

Thanks

Did Haven or another store end up receiving the Nike Pinnacle apparel collection? Can't seem to return any matches..

Anybody know where I can get a pair of the AJ 11 Lows? I remember seeing them on the shelves for a few weeks after they dropped but with my luck, now that I want to buy them, I can't find them anywhere!

Anybody know where I can get a pair of the AJ 11 Lows? I remember seeing them on the shelves for a few weeks after they dropped but with my luck, now that I want to buy them, I can't find them anywhere!
Try Today's Sportwear at Pacific Mall, last time I was there a week ago, they still had them, not sure on the sizes though. There's also a store inside Pacific Mall (can never recall the name) that also had it. 

Who knows what nike plans on doing lol they obviously aren't organized enough to relocate or re-lease.

They've been transitioning 'clearance' product to the ES since '09. They'll send the bulk of the product, either in-line or clearance to the ES and depending on how it will do there it will ultimately end up in the outlets.

Nike Bloor has not been profitable for years - but Nike Canada just wanted the presence there. With their popularity being so high and a potential shift to make outlets 'premium' there is no reason for paying the ridiculous amount of rent that area demands.

One more thing. I can't seem to find HOH Dundas' twitter or facebook page....is there one and whats the link?

Thanks

They don't have their own twitter account, they use footlocker Canada's Twitter for all their stuff and the same for their Fb page.

Last edited:
They've been transitioning 'clearance' product to the ES since '09. They'll send the bulk of the product, either in-line or clearance to the ES and depending on how it will do there it will ultimately end up in the outlets.

Nike Bloor has not been profitable for years - but Nike Canada just wanted the presence there. With their popularity being so high and a potential shift to make outlets 'premium' there is no reason for paying the ridiculous amount of rent that area demands.

Pretty much.

Just to add, most things will head to ES with running related things going to dedicated Nike running stores.

any toro 4s laying around in the city?  was away all weekend, kind of regretting not copping these.

Back
Top Bottom