Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

I heard only one place got denims here, HOH got 10 pairs. They had ppl camped out since Thursday ! I hate getting shafted, we get the rough end !
nike toronto , hoh , livestock (delayed shipment), capsule (delayed shipment) and i think 1 or 2 more got denims. so no, not just hoh . 

and im sure those people who camped out since thursday feel dumb.. since the quantity of he denims is far more than corks, so if u miss out you can still buy at  a "decent" price. 

nike toronto , hoh , livestock (delayed shipment), capsule (delayed shipment) and i think 1 or 2 more got denims. so no, not just hoh . 

Hold up, when did livestock toronto get a delayed shipment, when did capsule ? I know nike did, I tried at rsvp and failed. What other two mom & pop spots is that ? All that I see is the one I forgot to list, which is NikE. As far as I know, only livestock Vancouver went live with denims yesterday afternoon. They said they will let the ppl know when and if toronto location gets them.

Last edited:
Hold up, when did livestock toronto get a delayed shipment, when did capsule ? I know nike did, I tried at rsvp and failed. What other two mom & pop spots is that ? All that I see is the one I forgot to list, which is NikE. As far as I know, only livestock Vancouver went live with denims yesterday afternoon. They said they will let the ppl know when and if toronto location gets them.
yes, livestockTO is still waiting, so you can maybe grab a pair there. Capsule might be holding out for the grand opening of their new store. 

Yea spoke to a guy that works there, they will be closing next weekend and possibly relocating in 3-5 years :/ smh what a shame. Don't expect hazlenuts in Toronto either, they are a QS and US retail is $250 so $300+ here if we even get them.

relocating in 3-5 years? haha, damn.

word, 3-5years? wow. what happen to relocating to milton..? is that new outlet still opening?

Yea those were his exact words, lease is up and may relocate in 3-5 years. You'd think they would plan especially if they knew their lease was up soon. Now Toronto is pretty much screwed for the exclusive releases that we actually did get, HOH is a joke and livestock and capsule... well barely any pairs are left in their stocks most of the time.

Yea those were his exact words, lease is up and may relocate in 3-5 years. You'd think they would plan especially if they knew their lease was up soon. Now Toronto is pretty much screwed for the exclusive releases that we actually did get, HOH is a joke and livestock and capsule... well barely any pairs are left in their stocks most of the time.
mad.gif
 *sigh*.................

word, 3-5years? wow. what happen to relocating to milton..? is that new outlet still opening?

A Nike factory outlet is opening up in Halton Hills scheduled for Aug 1/13 with all the other premium stores. It wouldn't surprise me if they received some DECENT shoes since it is a PREMIUM factory outlet. I guess we will just have to wait and see!!!

A Nike factory outlet is opening up in Halton Hills scheduled for Aug 1/13 with all the other premium stores. It wouldn't surprise me if they received some DECENT shoes since it is a PREMIUM factory outlet. I guess we will just have to wait and see!!!

Premium is just the name of the outlet.

Last edited:
Just an FYI for anyone interested in the Mastermind Adidas shoes. Livestock posted their leftover stock just now, only the Country model left size 9, 9.5 and 10. 

crazy how fast the adidas mastermind japan sold out here.  didn't think they would all be gone in a day.

crazy how fast the adidas mastermind japan sold out here.  didn't think they would all be gone in a day.
I got lucky on my pair, ordered from overseas since waiting in line at Livestock wasn't an option for me. Picked up the ZX500, which along with the Rivalry Hi were my favourites from the bunch.

Had a feeling they would sell quickly though, very last Mastermind collab and in very limited supply. Not to mention I would estimate that close to a third of the stock purchased has or will find it's way on eBay or Kijiji. Not many pairs up so far, but the ones that have sold have been at 50-100% profit margins. 

I got lucky on my pair, ordered from overseas since waiting in line at Livestock wasn't an option for me. Picked up the ZX500, which along with the Rivalry Hi were my favourites from the bunch.

Had a feeling they would sell quickly though, very last Mastermind collab and in very limited supply. Not to mention I would estimate that close to a third of the stock purchased has or will find it's way on eBay or Kijiji. Not many pairs up so far, but the ones that have sold have been at 50-100% profit margins. 
lucky indeed.  yeah i always just took the city as people lining up for big nike/jordan releases, nothing as far as high end streetwear like mastermind japan.  i thought i'd be good going at livestock after work today lmao

Oh yeah, that's an instant sellout. That's one of those releases that isn't talked about a lot like the usual hyped sneakers, but the hardcore followers of that brand will show up.

Would it be a hard cop for the 4 toros and 1 shadow next week?

The 4's are a GR family pack, pretty much like the Grape 5's. Unless your a person that wants to lineup at the popular locations there's no need. Just have a plan ready and try not to go be near close time.

The 4's are a GR family pack, pretty much like the Grape 5's. Unless your a person that wants to lineup at the popular locations there's no need. Just have a plan ready and try not to go be near close time.

Not accurate about the ones, you will need to line up for those and yes the 4s are a gr but the ones aren't. Not all the spots will receive the 1s.

Where in my comment was I speaking about the 1's? My response was only pertaining to the 4's.

Where in my comment was I speaking about the 1's? My response was only pertaining to the 4's.
You quoted his question about both shoes so I was just answering the best I could with accurate information, otherwise your answer might have thrown him off about the release which involves both pairs of shoes.

Back
Top Bottom