Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Great update. But you forgot to update on the kids shoes. Lol. [emoji]128516[/emoji] Going there today so this was helpful. When you mentioned the price of the foams did you mean to say $220 instead of $120?

Notable kids shoes were 11 lows , Floridian 5s , and Black Grape 5s. I think the biggest size was 4C

Was just at footlocker Fairview. They got a restock of the toro 4s in most sizes. Got a size 9 just now

Leaving es store now. Must have just got a shipment in cause they now have kd vi, fly knit lunar multi color both in fsr. Dont remember what else since i got there like 10 mins before close lol

Was just at footlocker Fairview. They got a restock of the toro 4s in most sizes. Got a size 9 just now

Went and were all gone an hour and a half ago. Had a size 12 and 13 left.

Last edited:
I came back from the ES store as well they also restocked toro IVs. I got there 10 to 6pm and they had about 30 pairs and when I went back at 7pm to also grab the multi colour flyknits they had 2 sz 14. A bunch of Asian kids holding toro ivs was talking about resell resell. Smh.

I came back from the ES store as well they also restocked toro IVs. I got there 10 to 6pm and they had about 30 pairs and when I went back at 7pm to also grab the multi colour flyknits they had 2 sz 14. A bunch of Asian kids holding toro ivs was talking about resell resell. Smh.

You're allowed reentry ? Or we're you browsing the rest of the store for an hour ? lol

Hopefully someone can post stock for the Toros today. Looking to go after work and hoping they have a size 8 still. If anyone is going and doesn't mind grabbing me one, I would be extremely grateful and would take care of you!

Right on cue. As I said last weekend, plenty of places will be getting restocks on those IV's this week. A lot of places didn't get full shipments.

Leaving es store now. Must have just got a shipment in cause they now have kd vi, fly knit lunar multi color both in fsr. Dont remember what else since i got there like 10 mins before close lol

Break that down a little more. I didn't know they had two colorways, both lunars or a lunar and racer? or Men's and Women's?

Last edited:
Hopefully someone can post stock for the Toros today. Looking to go after work and hoping they have a size 8 still. If anyone is going and doesn't mind grabbing me one, I would be extremely grateful and would take care of you!
Markville FL should have a few, give them a call. Good luck!

Right on cue. As I said last weekend, plenty of places will be getting restocks on those IV's this week. A lot of places didn't get full shipments.
Break that down a little more. I didn't know they had two colorways, both lunars or a lunar and racer? or Men's and Women's?
They had the Lunar 1 Multi Men's in a FSR when i was there yesterday. picked up 1 for me and 1 for a friend.

They had the Lunar 1 Multi Men's in a FSR when i was there yesterday. picked up 1 for me and 1 for a friend.

So just the Lunar and no racer? I'm guessing by saying both Infrared90 meant both Mens and Womens?

So just the Lunar and no racer? I'm guessing by saying both Infrared90 meant both Mens and Womens?
I think he was referring to the KD vi and Flyknits both having a fsr. Probably meant to be read as "[color= rgb(255, 255, 255)]kd vi AND fly knit lunar multi color, both in fsr."[/color]

Last edited:
You're allowed reentry ? Or we're you browsing the rest of the store for an hour ? lol

I browsed for an hour lol. Had the wife and kid with me. Wife runs alot so she has a field day everytime we get to go.

They only had the men's Multicolour flyknit1. I wish they had the women's too!

I just hope those kids were not using my pass to get in a gobble up all the sizes, cause that would suck. They should not let people buy more than 2 pairs as that would be clear to everyone they are reselling. SMH what happened to 1 per person. I'll be heading there tonight for the multi color flyknits for sure.

Back
Top Bottom