Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

about 330
 Yikes and I'm guessing you still didn't get your size? that would be some BS 
mean.gif

Those bred 1s may not be as difficult as you think.

Take in consideration of the cold and the fact that its the holiday time for JB. They usually mass produces their products around that time to finish the year off with maximum profits.

Take in consideration of the cold and the fact that its the holiday time for JB. They usually mass produces their products around that time to finish the year off with maximum profits.
True, hopefully your right. I'm hearing it will be a black friday release, releases that fall on that day are usually mass produced but if you consider this years past OG 1 release amounts so far i'm thinking it's likely to be another shoe and not the bred 1's

Just saw what seem to be legit pics of the OG bred 1's for later this year(definite cop for me), sucks that with NTO gone it's going to be so much harder to purchase

For those of you who haven't seen:

I have heard they are releasing october first. Really hope they arent limited, missed out bad on the royal blues.

True, hopefully your right. I'm hearing it will be a black friday release, releases that fall on that day are usually mass produced but if you consider this years past OG 1 release amounts so far i'm thinking it's likely to be another shoe and not the bred 1's

Did any of the other OG style 1s come in grade school size?

Cause these bred 1s will be available is GS size come october.

I really hope the black/red 1s aren't limited. Limited every 1 for all I care (actually they did to all the og), just let this one be available to the mass public.

Jordan Brand (Nike) fiscal year end is May 31 so that theory is flawed lol

Last edited:
But the holiday releases are usually available in a wide range. I wouldnt be too worried about grabbing a pair.
I'll stay cautiously optimistic that JB will make a good amount of these seeing as it's a Iconic shoe/cw. First time i'll be trying to double up since I did last black Friday with the 4's

does anyone know how Sport Check handles new releases?

I've seen Eaton Centres Sport Check carry alot more signature basketball shoes then others, do they come out on the sale release days as like footlocker etc

Yikes and I'm guessing you still didn't get your size? that would be some BS 
mean.gif

im a little annoyed but like if i wanted to be sure i shouldve gotten there earlier thats how this game works right

I've seen Eaton Centres Sport Check carry alot more signature basketball shoes then others, do they come out on the sale release days as like footlocker etc

i've never really seen rare s!ht at sportchek

When I worked there... They usually have launch dates.

Lot of time's they're already stickered on the box so they won't put it on the wall...

I remember they didnt have any rule back then when it came to discounts...

Apparently for special launches you'd have to purchase in full and then put the discount in 30 days after...

but my manager at the time didn't care.

Copped J's like the Aqua 8's, XX3's and others for half price, on the exact same purchase day... those were the days man.

Back
Top Bottom