Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Just copped Denims for $300 shipped from a friend in the States, word to resellers up here, you guys are OVERPRICING the denims, if you still have them, it's probably overpriced and people are looking down to American Resellers and the highest I've seen on them is $350 down there, up here avg. is about $500. Also copped the Kobe 8 PP Red

Is the quality on the mints /hazelnuts any different for the Canadian releases than the US?

Heard a lot of horror stories re: the ext lebrons in the statesWas gonna cop hazelnuts for 450.. Glad the seller flaked now

Is the quality on the mints /hazelnuts any different for the Canadian releases than the US?

Heard a lot of horror stories re: the ext lebrons in the statesWas gonna cop hazelnuts for 450.. Glad the seller flaked now
Own both, only issue is faded swooshes. Some are more faded than others. My Mints and Hazels are both perfect. But complaints are legit, for $300 Cdn Retail + tax perfection is expected. Wish the Mints had a felt midsole like the Hazels. 

good thing the buyer flaked, you can get Hazelnuts for $400 for even less now

Does anyone know of any spots in the GTA that still has the Kobe 8 Purple Gradient size 10 in stock? I've tried all the Footlocker and they're sold out, so hopefully someone might know of any other stores. Thanks in advance.

Last edited:
Just copped Denims for $300 shipped from a friend in the States, word to resellers up here, you guys are OVERPRICING the denims, if you still have them, it's probably overpriced and people are looking down to American Resellers and the highest I've seen on them is $350 down there, up here avg. is about $500. Also copped the Kobe 8 PP Red
A lot of that also has to do with the fact that Canadian retail was 300 and there's a bunch of tax here. 350 (well 345) ends up being retail after tax, so of course people are going to try and still make money. The problem, as you've pointed out, is there's no money to be made. We are finally at such bad prices up here it's generally cheaper to buy from US resellers on those types of releases.

Last edited:
Does anyone know of any spots in the GTA that still has the Kobe 8 Purple Gradient size 10 in stock? I've tried all the Footlocker and they're sold out, so hopefully someone might know of any other stores. Thanks in advance.
Did you get them to check their stock in every Foot locker? If it's available somewhere in Ontario I believe they can ship it to your house.

Anybody know how limited the Lebron X EXT Black Suede Mint's were? Looking for a general estimate for Canada...read in a previous post that HOH Toronto got 9 pairs?

A lot of that also has to do with the fact that Canadian retail was 300 and there's a bunch of tax here. 350 (well 345) ends up being retail after tax, so of course people are going to try and still make money. The problem, as you've pointed out, is there's no money to be made. We are finally at such bad prices up here it's generally cheaper to buy from US resellers on those types of releases.
I could've sworn, retail on the Denims was 220 + Tax, then they started the price hike to 300 + tax starting with the Hazelnuts and it was the same with the Mints

Did you get them to check their stock in every Foot locker? If it's available somewhere in Ontario I believe they can ship it to your house.

Yeah I asked over the phone at the Eaton Center footlocker to stock locate a size 10 and they couldn't find any. Which is why I was wondering if someone might know of any other places.

Today's sportswear on steeles.

looks like SVP Queen is re-releasing some retro J's next Friday:

I see the 14, 11 low from 07 (so it's the LE?), and an OG 1 (Royals?).

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom