Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Was at todays sportswear in brampton and they had

Lebron X home sz 9.5 for 140

kobe 8 blue snake sz 9.5 and 10.5 for 110 

roshe mango fsr for 70
grabbed the Mango V2's there today,  lots of stock left..   thanks for this update.   repped.

Hey Gal Dem Suga,

Just hit up ES before my pass expires next week; no I will not share it because a majority of you are ungrateful.

ES is doing a new thing where they ask your NT information at the door – it’s awkward but I guess it stems from everyone talking about ES on NT, right?!

I am doing this as a courtesy and not an obligation.

DON'T
- axe me for a pass
- axe me what sizes they have left because I don't care
- axe my if they had 'such and such' kicks - I don't care
- inbox me for things you think I want to know and/or things you feel you need to tell me because I don’t care

Honourable Mentions
- Jordan Shadow I
- Jordan Fire Red V [kids clearance]
- a lot of random OK kicks on the clearance wall
- many Lungarglides on clearance

Thanks for the update.   

They are asking for NT info at the door?  Seems strange,  as most of the companies they give passes too (mine included) most employees have no idea what NT is.    I could just picture them asking the 65 year lady that works in my finance department what her user name here is when she goes to buy some Christmas presents for her grand kids...  ha.

Thanks for the update.   

They are asking for NT info at the door?  Seems strange,  as most of the companies they give passes too (mine included) most employees have no idea what NT is.    I could just picture them asking the 65 year lady that works in my finance department what her user name here is when she goes to buy some Christmas presents for her grand kids...  ha.
Exactly! ES is fuelled by corporate consumption and not sneaker heads looking to cop the newest Jordan's. Glad someone can actually understand that!

We should link up and exchange passes as I get them once every six to eight weeks. Making the world go round...

Took a trip down to Buffalo today with the Mrs. for our engagement photos at Niagara on the Lake.

Convinced her to take a short trip over the border to the outlet mall. Nike outlet nothing really of interest. They did have pairs of Flyknits though only womens.

Footlocker (of all places) at the outlet mall had about 6 pairs of Lebron 9 Elites, black and gold for $125. They only had 2 sizes though, 8 and 9. Tried the size 8 on and it was a little bit snug but the 9 was just too lose so I ended up going with the 8 since I prefer a tighter fit for ball. 

Hey Gal Dem Suga,

Just hit up ES before my pass expires next week; no I will not share it because a majority of you are ungrateful.

ES is doing a new thing where they ask your NT information at the door – it’s awkward but I guess it stems from everyone talking about ES on NT, right?!

As far as I know, this is actually standard policy: Info at the gate and info at the door. It's just not always enforced.

As far as I know, this is actually standard policy: Info at the gate and info at the door. It's just not always enforced.

Ya sure they ask for your name at the gate and even at the cash but to ask you for your username on a forum. It's none of their business.

I can't believe there have been so many serious responses to the "nt info" which is obviously a joke.

^^^^lol, for real. Also stop PM'ing me for passes especially if I dont know you or never heard or talked to you.
Also stop emailing me, and tell your friends or whomever not to give my email address out as any future emails will be ignored.
Go get your hook ups elsewhere.
After the last batch of pass email requests( from so many people Ive never heard off or talked to) and heads picking up 7 pairs of Toro's and such, I'm done with being a nice person. This BS is what stopped me from getting Toro's and other stuff.
Want to be greedy, well it's my turn to look out for myself.
Now of course this does not include certain people and you know who you are, so no worries I'll still pass them around.
End rant!!!

Hey Gal Dem Suga,

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I come back from NYC this morning and this is what I see? :smh:

Passed by Today's Sportswear on Spadina yesterday. They still had pairs of Shadow 1's and Toro 4's along with the Mango V2 Roshes and roshe mids. Not sure on the exact sizes they had in stock though.

^^^^lol, for real. Also stop PM'ing me for passes especially if I dont know you or never heard or talked to you.
Also stop emailing me, and tell your friends or whomever not to give my email address out as any future emails will be ignored.
After the last batch of pass email requests( from so many people Ive never heard off or talked to) and heads picking up 7 pairs of Toro's and such, I'm done with being a nice person. This BS is what stopped me from getting Toro's and other stuff.
Now of course this does not include certain people and you know who you are, so no worries I'll still pass them around.
End rant!!!
Aye yo! Listen here! I like your style, your rant and the way you lace up your sneakers.

Inbox me your email for an ES pass ASAP!

End rant!!!
This! 

I have no problem sharing passes to people who are looking to pick up for their own collections or even for a friend. But when resellers are getting them that's just terrible....Not to mention those that ask every other week for another pass. Lot of guys on here have been great about it and many have returned the favor which i'm always appreciative of. It's sad that a few bad apples just ruin things for others though, but that's how it always is.

resellers resellers 
mean.gif

Always ruining everything . Thanks to those who supply the passes , you know who you are !

Last edited:
So anyone check out the new premium outlet yet? I might drop by during the weekend.
i live in the west end of Mississauga, and its only 1 exit west of me on the 401 and i decided to pass after i drove by on the 401 and saw the traffic pileup.  Traffic was crawling from Winston Churchill all the way to Trafalgar on the 401W, and i can't imagine what Trafalgar is like considering its 1 lane each direction North and South right where the mall is

traffic is gonna be a mess the entire weekend, then it will probably die down back to normal.

i live in the west end of Mississauga, and its only 1 exit west of me on the 401 and i decided to pass after i drove by on the 401 and saw the traffic pileup.  Traffic was crawling from Winston Churchill all the way to Trafalgar on the 401W, and i can't imagine what Trafalgar is like considering its 1 lane each direction North and South right where the mall is

traffic is gonna be a mess the entire weekend, then it will probably die down back to normal.

damn. yeah, yesterday on the news they said people were lining up since yesterday. I'm expecting worse during the weekend.

Back
Top Bottom