Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

I know the sails were everywhere.. the iguanas were too?
Are the sails still around? If I cant get the sport reds, the sails are a good secondary option for me. I haven't really been shopping around for a while so i dont know what stores currently have....

^^^^lol, for real. Also stop PM'ing me for passes especially if I dont know you or never heard or talked to you.
Also stop emailing me, and tell your friends or whomever not to give my email address out as any future emails will be ignored.
Go get your hook ups elsewhere.
After the last batch of pass email requests( from so many people Ive never heard off or talked to) and heads picking up 7 pairs of Toro's and such, I'm done with being a nice person. This BS is what stopped me from getting Toro's and other stuff.
Want to be greedy, well it's my turn to look out for myself.
Now of course this does not include certain people and you know who you are, so no worries I'll still pass them around.
End rant!!!

Tell em!!

On another note. Toro iv and shadows are also at today's sportswear in Scarborough. Markham and eglinton. Not sure what sizes left yesterday I saw 9.5 on display for the shadows. Good luck guys.

People taking jberk seriously? lol

As for the Milton/HH outlet, I went today - there were a lot of nice deals to be had, especially on Nike Basketball stuff. Lebron X Canary 139.99 FSR, everything else on the inside walls was bad, hash walls were where the best deals were - Barkley Posite suns for 149, various Kobe 8 CWs for 119, KD Elites (don't know price), Lebron X elites in I think the Miami Dade CW were scooped pretty quick, also heard a few camo foams/sport grey royal(?) were there too but scooped quick too. There were some Roshe's too. For the ladies, some cool dunks & AM1s.

All in all, it's probably not worth going right now if you're just there for the Nike outlet, traffic/parking is a NIGHTMARE (I was lucky I got there at 9... when I left it took me 10 mins to even drive out of the parking lot, and the traffic on the 401 after was massively backed up). It's a pretty big outlet, but nothing to die over. Also, SPC is no longer accepted for sure now :frown:

Nike related too, I went in Cole Haan and they had those Lunargrand in Blue/Pink for like $140ish after discounts.

For people lining up, I'm sure they did, but not at Nike

Last edited:
They
Ya sure they ask for your name at the gate and even at the cash but to ask you for your username on a forum. It's none of their business.
They could ask you your shoe size and if you don't answer they don't have to let you in..Having a ES pass is a privilege not a right...Not sayin you infrared90, but most of these NEW "cyaties" in this thread are fukkin up the game...

Don't look at my name and think I'm new...Been doing this for 10+ years

here's the vid (not mine) about people lining up for the Milton outlets the day before:

but man, one of my many pet peeves is sitting in traffic. I'm not sure I still wanna go during the weekend.

I avoid shopping at all costs on weekends, I couldn't imagine going there on a Saturday. Places like that I try to go mid-week.

I've been to the ES twice with a pass from work, they only ever ask what company you're with and your name. I highly doubt they're asking for NT names and if you do give it... shame on you.

Do you guys order from EastBay often? If so, how long does shipping take and am I look at any custom fees afterwards?

Last edited:
Shipping takes about a week after they've verified your credit card information.  They've always included custom fees during check out , but it seems as though they haven't done that.  There's a good chance that you'll be hit with custom fees when your shoe comes. 

They
They could ask you your shoe size and if you don't answer they don't have to let you in..Having a ES pass is a privilege not a right...Not sayin you infrared90, but most of these NEW "cyaties" in this thread are fukkin up the game...

Don't look at my name and think I'm new...Been doing this for 10+ years
Ya I hear what you are saying... No offence taken. They could ask me my size and look at my purchase history I have never once bought out side of my size range. I have seen dudes leave with sz 7 Toros IVs because it was the only sz left and  they look like sz 11. I have also seen guys buy the Lebron Hazelnuts one sz 13 and his gf buy a sz 11 or vice versa. clearly for resell. 
mean.gif

back back in the day when Jordan XIII white wheat released there I was fortunate enough to get a pass for the weekend, They only let 5 guys in once they bought a shoe the next 5 went in on top of that they had people checking what shoe sz you were. Same went for the Jordan XVII metalcase, I never bought one I was broke but I went with my best friend to go get his. These are memories I will always remember the ES store for. 

I've been to the ES twice with a pass from work, they only ever ask what company you're with and your name. I highly doubt they're asking for NT names and if you do give it... shame on you.

Do you guys order from EastBay often? If so, how long does shipping take and am I look at any custom fees afterwards?
You're not at the full checkout page here yet, once you get further into the purchasing process when they ask you for your billing and credit card information is when they put in the import fees

People taking jberk seriously? lol

As for the Milton/HH outlet, I went today - there were a lot of nice deals to be had, especially on Nike Basketball stuff. Lebron X Canary 139.99 FSR, everything else on the inside walls was bad, hash walls were where the best deals were - Barkley Posite suns for 149, various Kobe 8 CWs for 119, KD Elites (don't know price), Lebron X elites in I think the Miami Dade CW were scooped pretty quick, also heard a few camo foams/sport grey royal(?) were there too but scooped quick too. There were some Roshe's too. For the ladies, some cool dunks & AM1s.

All in all, it's probably not worth going right now if you're just there for the Nike outlet, traffic/parking is a NIGHTMARE (I was lucky I got there at 9... when I left it took me 10 mins to even drive out of the parking lot, and the traffic on the 401 after was massively backed up). It's a pretty big outlet, but nothing to die over. Also, SPC is no longer accepted for sure now :frown:

Nike related too, I went in Cole Haan and they had those Lunargrand in Blue/Pink for like $140ish after discounts.

For people lining up, I'm sure they did, but not at Nike

Just to add they also had Jordan 8 playoffs and phoenix suns. Air max 1,90 and 95 sunset pack and London pack. Air max 2012+ random cw. Not sure the prices all random in the hash walls. All prices around 30-40% off retail. Oh ya Jordan hydro slippers I think were $12.
Overall if you were able to find your size you got some great deals!!!

Can we expect are the "big" releases to be launched and this new nike outlet?

I heard a rumour a while back that nike was going to launch its products more times that not through the outlets as opposed to the nike towns. And since bloor closed and this new outlet opened....well?

Ya I hear what you are saying... No offence taken. They could ask me my size and look at my purchase history I have never once bought out side of my size range. I have seen dudes leave with sz 7 Toros IVs because it was the only sz left and  they look like sz 11. I have also seen guys buy the Lebron Hazelnuts one sz 13 and his gf buy a sz 11 or vice versa. clearly for resell. 
mean.gif

back back in the day when Jordan XIII white wheat released there I was fortunate enough to get a pass for the weekend, They only let 5 guys in once they bought a shoe the next 5 went in on top of that they had people checking what shoe sz you were. Same went for the Jordan XVII metalcase, I never bought one I was broke but I went with my best friend to go get his. These are memories I will always remember the ES store for. 

2002 and 2005 wow!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom